Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TRAVIANZ V8.3.4 More Plus Features Fixed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friends of ragezone I need to know if someone has this script with more functions in the plus zone but that can be used in version v8.3.4 of travianz, I already tried to install it but I get the following message: "No database selected" please if someone has managed to install this script in version 8.3.4 I would be very grateful if you could give me the files already modified, I am willing to give a donation to whoever helps me, thank you very much!
this is the script:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f583/travianz-plus-features-973196/index2.html#post8904836

Ty and im waiting for help thank you!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Travianz more plus features

I recommended you to use a Dboor script it's more updated.

hi dear friend you can give me the dboor working script? and show me how to install ty and im waiting for your reply xD

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Travianz more plus features

can somebody help me i need finish troops train in all villages i have the TravianZ v8.3.4 but whem im install this script show me one message saying "no database selected" please if some body have this script working in the TravianZ v8.3.4 and can shared to me i can reward some donation ty help me!!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can somebody help me i need finish troops train in all villages i have the TravianZ v8.3.4 but whem im install this script show me one message saying "no database selected" please if some body have this script working in the TravianZ v8.3.4 and can shared to me i can reward some donation ty help me!!

Upvote 0
Back