Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ajax travian map development

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! Without any help received I'm moving on who don't know what im doing well, in this topic:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f741/travian-t4-yi12345-bugs-juddy-996060/index2.html I'm fixing yi12345 bugs of t4 and improving it already fixed more than 50 bugs and there will be more couple bugs that i discovered left but they are easy ones so i started creating "ajax" map like i said in my post in future plans, now i understand that i didin't discover all bugs but don't worry before releasing it open source i will test that game many times from a to z and let u test it as well than i will release it.
That being said i want to show u something that I have done and hear your opinions.
BUT U NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS ONLY ENGINE FOR THE MAP ALL DESIGN THINGS AND PUTTING THIS MAP IN GAME WILL TAKE WHOLE NEW JOB TO DO, I'M SHOWING JUST ENGINE OF THE MAP AND THIS IS EARLY BETA WILL UPDATE ON MAP DEVELOPMENT ON ORIGINAL TOPIC.

Will add zoom in and out function and of course all things that original Travian has.

Reactions: F6Q

F6Q

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can help you to fix it ;)

F6Q

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol i have scroll map i wantet to help you but you ...

so look this
Juddy Swaft - Ajax travian map development - RaGEZONE Forums

&
Juddy Swaft - Ajax travian map development - RaGEZONE Forums

good luck ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i don't need help anymore :/ btw u are one of few members that offered help lol but too late sadly

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
lol i have scroll map i wantet to help you but you ...

so look this

&

good luck ;)

can you share?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone help? How i can change ajax travian map to isometric view/How i understand we can do it.I want to draw new pictures for map.

Back