Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BrainianZ V2.18 Travian Clone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Juddy Swaft - BrainianZ  V2.18 Travian Clone! - RaGEZONE Forums

Now please check out some of BRANIANZ features:

1. 100% optimized and stable script:
    This means that you can run your server up to x800000 speed and have lets say 5000 players online same time and still you cant feel any lag, that's how optimized and stable this script is!
  2. Easy installation:
    We don't like overthink this part especially when it doesn't require thinking, so we prepared step by step ultimate tutorial integrated into install page, you will install our script just under 5 minutes!
  3. 100% Safe:
    Nobody likes when their website is hacked don't worry we got this! Our systems are 100% secure and hacker proof , even if you accidentally give wrong person your FTP details he can't steal from you nothing because we are using special PHP encoder to protect your files from bad people!
  4. Easy to translate and multiple languages:
    Maybe you decided create your server not to English speaking countries or you want have multiple languages on your server, that's not problem anymore we are giving script with 2 default languages (English, Russian) and same time we are giving you opportunity to translate and have language what you want words is placed in 1 file so its easier than never to translate in custom language!
  5. Exclusive map:
    if you want to check our map loading time you should go to original Travian server and check their map, now what you need to do is divide that loading time by 2, yes our map loading speed is 2 times faster than original Travian! Big map also included!
  6. Exclusive admin panel:
    We provide special admin panel to control all game from 1 spot!
  7. No bugs:
    This script does not have any errors about which we knew, and trust us we have tested this script for over 1 year!
  8. Natars are attacking automatically:
    Don't worry about end game, just chill out with cup of beverege in your hand and watch how systems work for you, our script end game is 100% auto!
  9. Extremely fast page opening:
    Our script has extremely good page opening rate. That means that even 5000 players online any page on script will open in less than 0.5 seconds!
  10. Multi account monitor!
    We also provide multi account monitor, you decide how much player can create accounts, and if hes cheating you can punish him because you will knew everything before he will understand what's happened.

We want you to test our product!
We want your review about our script so you need just contact us in skype
( Branianz ) or write me PM message here in order to have limited access to our x800000 speed server to test our product and write review! We will accept all people for limited time that will contact us!

For more info skype: Branianz

THIS TOPIC IS NOT FOR SALE THIS TOPIC REASON ONLY TO GET REVIEWS ABOUT OUR RPODUCT THAT WE MIGHT SHARE OR NOT IN FUTURE.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Works good, lots and lots of work put into this project and best script out there, would recommend.

Reaction score
I know Brainiac very well,

And first of I will say he has worked extremely hard I was even there when doubling bug was fixed, if I was to compare scripts, this script would be on par with VN and in my mind VN and zavian and this script are now the top 3 out there and the most advanced clone so far based of the Travian x/z code base ie /gameengine versions.

EPIC job guys bout time, Im very happy that people are still going strong make me think all the work I and others put in ages ago was not for nothing.

F6Q

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wow

this version is amazing, i have tested many versions but this is the best version i have seen, my overall rating is 10 this is seriuos premium high tech poop wOw amazing ...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think Brainianz can be considered as the best travian script that was ever made.
Since several years we watched Brainiac fix and secure his version, he searched for hours how to fix the doubling bug and fixed it. He is maybe the only guy who did it.
Actually it loads faster than the original travian and is better by the options than the original travian doesn't even has, like the "one-click" building.
I'm playing on your server at the moment and I hope you'll successfully sell your script. Vouch for this guy

By the way, the map is beautiful !

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you for your reviews we are waiting more people to test our script and write here what do you think!

Reactions: F6Q
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
all tested so far looks good and promising. feature i liked most is fast town building, well impressed by its performance, nice oasis population so not that easy to get, adventures work good. there is still some translation going on but overall is good, although im more t3.6 travian design guy :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
would be nice for testing purposes to set warehouse storage higher, also troops training could be faster as there is lot of natars in villages and its very difficult to attack :D.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We where testing script stability yes Natars has 1579 villages and still you can see their profile with 0 lag :)

Reaction score
Tested it. Works like charm. Few graphical errors, lots of language errors, but that doesn't change the fact that the script could be the best one ever made by the date. I'm glad that someone did actually put effort into developing it since everyone I ever worked with gave up eventually. I hope to see great Travian communities in the future to have fun on.

10/10

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Tested it. Works like charm. Few graphical errors, lots of language errors, but that doesn't change the fact that the script could be the best one ever made by the date. I'm glad that someone did actually put effort into developing it since everyone I ever worked with gave up eventually. I hope to see great Travian communities in the future to have fun on.

10/10
Maybe you remember i writen you about this clone that no bugs will be there :D so i did it.Now i works at t4.4 on same base.But i'll rework a lot.Thanks for review :)
P.S. Sorry for language errors,i Russian :D

Reaction score
omg dzoki is alive

<3

Maybe you remember i writen you about this clone that no bugs will be there :D so i did it.Now i works at t4.4 on same base.But i'll rework a lot.Thanks for review :)
P.S. Sorry for language errors,i Russian :D

Yeah you did! It took some time but you finally proved me and the others wrong. Don't worry about the language :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
<3

Yeah you did! It took some time but you finally proved me and the others wrong. Don't worry about the language :)
If be truth-it took 2.5 years :D i wasted 2years on fixing doubling,that poop very hurted me and it stoped all my superiority with other versions :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If this current version is prety amazing wait till we will update our script to fully Travian 4.4 clone script and we will give u test that as well! SOON!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
True but you still made it :)
its haven't end,my friend :D php 5.6 now avaiable,so possible to rework somethink) but now we works on t4.4,so t4 is finished.I'll do there all what is needed to someone :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As brainiacX said we will update this to travian 4.4 soon with even more awesomeness that it is now and you will have opportunity to test that version also! little sneak peak !
bUqPn15 - BrainianZ  V2.18 Travian Clone! - RaGEZONE Forums

Travian 4.4 our beta map sneak peak stay tuned!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reactions: F6Q
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back