Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BrainianZ V2.18 Travian Clone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there glad to hear about this version please can i have the download link i did download lots of versions but many bugs please i love this game so on my friend than i wana have it for small sircle and make with turnaments.
Sincerly

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all: This is not a hate post, I appreciate your great work guys :wink: :thumbup1: But I still don't understand why T4.2 (or T4.4) clones of Travian are so liked?
If you want to play T4 then why you don't just go and play on the official Travian Games Servers? They are also 100% bugless and there are more active players like on clone servers...
Why nobody finish a T3.6 version to 100% ? It's very sad that we don't have a 100% clone of T3.6 version after so many years :(
Maybe you guys can convert this version into a 3.6 version?
Thanks, and sorry for my bad english (Greetings from Germany) :wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all: This is not a hate post, I appreciate your great work guys :wink: :thumbup1: But I still don't understand why T4.2 (or T4.4) clones of Travian are so liked?
If you want to play T4 then why you don't just go and play on the official Travian Games Servers? They are also 100% bugless and there are more active players like on clone servers...
Why nobody finish a T3.6 version to 100% ? It's very sad that we don't have a 100% clone of T3.6 version after so many years :(
Maybe you guys can convert this version into a 3.6 version?
Thanks, and sorry for my bad english (Greetings from Germany) :wink:
Funny thing is that we have 3.6 bugless script ....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah i just wanted to tryout this script,and what i get? If i try do register,im stuck on that page...
OK that,but i just wanted to check my email is the activation code is sended....
No activation code? :(
I had this error in Brainian older server,someone can help me? :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah i just wanted to tryout this script,and what i get? If i try do register,im stuck on that page...
OK that,but i just wanted to check my email is the activation code is sended....
No activation code? :(
I had this error in Brainian older server,someone can help me? :D
Wait u didint get activation code?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No. I cant even register. I will upload video later with what is wrong with that ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I send invite to branianz

I send invite to branianz,but he didnt add me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Juddy Swaft - BrainianZ  V2.18 Travian Clone! - RaGEZONE Forums

Juddy Swaft - BrainianZ  V2.18 Travian Clone! - RaGEZONE Forums

Url to bigger images:
1img:
2img:
Sneak peak nr 2 of our 4.4 which we will soon update!!!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
finaly someone who know how to do job correctly version is great and fast whic is most important stuff if you want to create your own server and run it for more then 100 players i think they doing great job here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,

Can I get a taste of your product? I am interested in what you guys developed thus far ^^ Screens are nice but I hope I can get a user account on your test server :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back