Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BrainianZ V2.18 Travian Clone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its a fake dont believe that poop..

I got a link Nab, and its not fake ... however, that version is quite far from what they present it to be. A lot of the data in it is in Russian and still needs to be translated, and its current version is 4.0, not 4.2 as advertised.

There are however some very nice things done on the front end and I can't wait to test the 4.4 version :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got a link Nab, and its not fake ... however, that version is quite far from what they present it to be. A lot of the data in it is in Russian and still needs to be translated, and its current version is 4.0, not 4.2 as advertised.

There are however some very nice things done on the front end and I can't wait to test the 4.4 version :)

1. Hello, we are working now on many things one of them is language, yes you are right there is some language that is in Russian but this will be soon fixed its not bug and not major thing but you are right.
2. That server you have is test server and it was created maybe 3 weeks ago we don't update any things on that server so you didn't test and saw our current version. Now for that is reason, we want to update everything at once and 4.4 clone will represent that perfectly, but you guys need to wait a little bit for that soon very soon we will update and for sure give you all to test that one.

And for the end i dont know who is user NAB but hes lying :)

Overall my opinion awkward to be honest but i didn't see better clone than ours yes there is some 4.4 clones but question are they run good? Are they are faster than original travian? Are they optimized, stable? Has such features that ours? Yes we are currently offering you test our 4.0 script but again you will know about what im talking when 4.4 is released stay tuned thanks for opinion and not hate PEACE!

Trolololol
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here is my opinion about everything here. Aanatema is a random guy who just appeared and apparently thinks he knows everything about Travian, but in fact he doesn't know poop. This is fucked up community indeed. People lie, say random stuff they have no clue about and etc. Trust me, I have lots of experience. While i helped people, I was LEGEND and good guy. When i stopped I was scammer, lier, fucktard, worse bitchassnigga ever born and everything else bad. It's how this community works. When you share something and help people they love you. When you are unable to continue your work or stop releasing you are biggest witch ever.

Juddy and brainiac did good work with script, indeed they did AMAZING work. It does run faster then original Travian at the moment but number of players on it is not even close. They did amazing job regardless of what people say. No one even tried to finish it and they are still trying, huge respect for that. But on the other hand, dont get offended by honest reviews. There will always be haters and people who don't like what you do or they are jelous and you should just accept the review and leave it behind.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is my opinion about everything here. Aanatema is a random guy who just appeared and apparently thinks he knows everything about Travian, but in fact he doesn't know poop. This is fucked up community indeed. People lie, say random stuff they have no clue about and etc. Trust me, I have lots of experience. While i helped people, I was LEGEND and good guy. When i stopped I was scammer, lier, fucktard, worse bitchassnigga ever born and everything else bad. It's how this community works. When you share something and help people they love you. When you are unable to continue your work or stop releasing you are biggest witch ever.

Juddy and brainiac did good work with script, indeed they did AMAZING work. It does run faster then original Travian at the moment but number of players on it is not even close. They did amazing job regardless of what people say. No one even tried to finish it and they are still trying, huge respect for that. But on the other hand, dont get offended by honest reviews. There will always be haters and people who don't like what you do or they are jelous and you should just accept the review and leave it behind.

The review it self was positive what he said:

So its basically true at the moment what people are testing script runs very good its fast and optimized like main messages said but some language are not translated so its true i replied him same message.

But he didn't like when i said that our script runs faster than original travian, but it does every person who want to test please pm me or Skype Branianz for test link our host cost 1$ its hosted nowhere and even people from china says that it runs so quick so basically that what i was saying in previuos topic we cant let misleading iformation elt it float like user said on other message that our script is from yi12345 and it has vurnebilities, thats a lie i can't this be ignonered until now no proof was give and will not be given because this is a lie person lied, i already contacted with moderators to deleted these off topic messages and hope in future will not happen again.

Reactions: F6Q
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I wish good for that project because this is the lastest travian clone and i am waiting new updates of the project.
Bad is that half is in Russian and half English. One bug is Natars is on highscores but real Travian doesn't.

Authors had been done a very good job.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wish good for that project because this is the lastest travian clone and i am waiting new updates of the project.
Bad is that half is in Russian and half English. One bug is Natars is on highscores but real Travian doesn't.

Authors had been done a very good job.

Yes its disadvantage that we can't offer at the moment full English version, but on the other hand, its very good news, because people are actually worrying not about bugs, slow script or other major things but about such small thing like language which like i said we will update soon with latest 4.4 clone! Stay tuned and thanks for your review!

Reactions: F6Q
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
People forget that there is no download link
They will ask for money for something that was shared and they got some bugs.
If they want to send one Pm for them to know how much it costs.
It always does say not ask for money but then they ask for.
stay with me for the script.
One thing is true appears a good script and spiders appear to comment after stealing scripts

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello there this is our test link so no download link and please stop spamming in this topic. Best regards!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So it's encoded meaning not able to edit files, make new features, look for hidden code (several projects that started this way had some hidden paypal stuff transferring half the cash to them) and bugfix yourself...
Also, no download link so pretty redundant thread all together.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So it's encoded meaning not able to edit files, make new features, look for hidden code (several projects that started this way had some hidden paypal stuff transferring half the cash to them) and bugfix yourself...
Also, no download link so pretty redundant thread all together.

Well maybe this would be some bad news for you but u shouldn't care if it's encoded or not because no download is available. Thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the smithy logo must change to the bigger size
in academy every research must have its own logo
after adventure hero can't use Ointment !!!
for 80000 speed i think warehouse must have (((bigger))) capacity
when i turn off my proxy system , the game doesn't allow me to play, i dont like this.
if i capture animal with my hero and cage, the report of this have problem, css style i think
"Buy 10000 Every Kind of Resources" , it must be 10000000 or more because we are at 80000 speed server not in normal server
the "Auction" mode doesn't work and i couldn't sell/buy anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back