Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BrainianZ V2.18 Travian Clone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello.. the game is good but the warehouse is too little...
update it please!!

i have done 5 WH in my village!!!

after use cage for take animals, they arrived but i can't see it on dorf1.php

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ENG: I think if the script has become public and git hub, the price it would not be, because all the famous clones ceased to exist. But I think that the authors do not agree to spread it for free. :(

RUS: Думаю если бы этот скрипт стал общедоступным и на гит хабе, то цены ему не было бы, так как все знаменитые клоны прекратили своё существование. Но думаю что авторы не согласятся выкладывать его бесплатно. :(

Working in iZariam v0.1.0
Reaction score
Great work, can I still test it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi
i have this problem with script 4.2 ,, iranian script,,,

Warning: Missing argument 1 for oasesTrain(), called in /home/u839860357/public_html/script/GameEngine/Automation.funcs/trainingComplete.php on line 11 and defined in/home/u839860357/public_html/script/GameEngine/Automation.funcs/trainingComplete.php on line 62

any one can help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi
i have this problem with script 4.2 ,, iranian script,,,

Warning: Missing argument 1 for oasesTrain(), called in /home/u839860357/public_html/script/GameEngine/Automation.funcs/trainingComplete.php on line 11 and defined in/home/u839860357/public_html/script/GameEngine/Automation.funcs/trainingComplete.php on line 62

any one can help

Hello hope you are having a good day,

This error is not from our script and we can't support with help and this topic not about this script you should go back and see the content of article than u would see that this is a unique script review topic and you would understand that your message is simply off topic.

Best Regards.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can i got review test ?
btw you willing to share or sell ? and how much ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can i got review test ?
btw you willing to share or sell ? and how much ?

Hi,

Greetings from Branianz,

The review is now currently closed due to update process of the script. As soon as the script is updated to full 4.4 clone we will update this topic. However there is possibility that you can get test link by writing us PM on this site or Skype PM ( Skype name: Branianz ). Also we want to point out the sharing or selling possibility. Since this topic is only review topic we might or might not share the script in future. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back