Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dboor Updates (hobby project).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good news guys, started to work on hero system from scratch & Added debug menu!

Also have a small favor to ask...
If anyone cal help me to work on hero system ?
I don't need help on scripting part, everything i need is calculations, experience, the attack defense multiplier etc.
Waiting for your thoughts in PM or skype !

I just signed up on bitbucket, what exactly do you need us to do to help out with calculations, exp, and multipliers?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I just signed up on bitbucket, what exactly do you need us to do to help out with calculations, exp, and multipliers?

Kinda everything, there is no single calculation for hero starting from experience need for level finishing by attack / defense multiplier.
I'll try google today the real mechanics / algorithms behind it. if anyone would like to help me, drop useful resources in gitBucket.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there, today generated xp requirements for hero level based on formula i found

Code:
50level(level+1)

I found it here
The output looks like that :
I'm quite sure that this is correct? if not please correct me. gonna work on points and levels today.

EDIT 1
Doesn't matter anymore, added auto calculations for xp and level no need predefined data anymore.
algorithms are.

Hero xp for level
Eric Bulba - Dboor Updates (hobby project). - RaGEZONE Forums

And hero level from XP

And tested, everything works on live version. :)

EDIT 2
Added hero points interface (it's custom not like in real travian i know..) since all i do is from scratch understand me either. ;D (can't find the regeneration formula tho...)

Here is explanations of each column. (just note here, the calculations on websites shows that hero stats calculated + 0.02% after each upgrade based on value before, not from base value only. i don't know this...let me know if that's how it works, thanks !

• bonus - Bonus type
  • value - current points spend on this upgrade
  • modifier - current troop value (already modified by % of points spend)
  • action - obvious.

Code:
$calculateOff = $basePoints['attack_value'] + $this->data['hero_off'] / 0.02;
$calculateDeffInfantry = $basePoints['defense_infantry'] + $this->data['hero_deff'] / 0.02;
$calculateDeffCavalry = $basePoints['defense_cavalry'] + $this->data['hero_deff'] / 0.02;
$calculateOffBonus = $this->data['hero_off_bonus'] * 0.02;
$calculateDeffBonus = $this->data['hero_deff_bonus'] * 0.02;

Not sure about one thing tho, based on values here :
level 0 hero has all values already increased by 0.2% at least for attack and defense. not sure if that's the correct way of hero handling.

Also thinking about adding additional config for high speed servers to mutltiply hero experience requirements for level by following algorithm.

Code:
NeedXP = (50Level*(level+1)) * (serverSpeed / 10);

basically, it won't increase the exp requirements for slow servers such as 1-10 x , but after it will go up more and more. for example at 1000x server XP for level 1 hero goes up to
10.000 up from 100. that's equal to level 14 hero experience by default values. What do you think guys?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I actually looked around for it before too and couldn't find it. Math looks good, it makes sense. I'm glad you found the algorithm :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
there is some flaws i think, would like to ask you to take a look at whole post , and answer few things if that possible. thank :)

EDIT.

Now hero level / points applies in battle as well !

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is some flaws i think, would like to ask you to take a look at whole post , and answer few things if that possible. thank :)

EDIT.

Now hero level / points applies in battle as well !

I am not sure exactly what the regen formula is for the hero in T3 but I think this calculator might be of some help,

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yes, it helped. Now need come up with attack power = hero health calculations but that's quite easy.

By the way hero systems that are working in battle

* Offence - Works 100 %
* Defense - Works 100 %
* Off Bonus - Disabled ( currently in progress)
* Deff Bonus - Works 100 %
* Regeneration - Disabled ( currently in progress)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
finally was able to login with this account.
Updated main with working links and updated changelog !

P.s right now I'm working on Her system that i started from scratch.

Back