Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dboor Updates (hobby project).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, RaGEZONE today I would like to introduce my gitBucket repoI'mhere i'm working on Dboor Files, by improving them, making more stable fixing errors re-write old things with new.

Goal of this project is to update these awesome files , add more flexibility to them , make them more secured, clean all the mess and useless code, re-write old things with new, add few custom features, fix known / new bugs.

Right now there already few things done :

• Deleted one backdoor script
  • Fixed issues where you can't login
  • Improved configs system so you can configure troops speed , troops carry, merchant carry.
  • Warehouse and Granary capacity can be modified.
  • Natars spawn time fixed, you can set the value by yourself
  • Install improved, now oasis will have resources depending on server speed and capacity multiplier.
  • Fixed non-static method errors , they won't bother you anymore.
  • Remake of mysql class to mysqli so you can run this script on PHP versions > 5.4
  • Fixed few more errors related to non-static methods.
  • Fixed few major issues / left overs after decode with broken syntax.
  • Added option to disable / enable email activation after new user registration.
  • Added new feature silver coins, now you can enable / disable this system and set up the ratio of silver coins given for player for his actions. (will be hot-fixed and improved later).
  • Improved guide system, now rewards and requirements like (wheat donate mission) scales with server speed.
  • Improved register, now if you disabled email activation, it won't show that you must activate your account you can straight log in
  • Fixed issue with beginners protection time, now it has correct value and can be modified in metadata.php
  • Improved cranny , now it's capacity scales with configurations...
  • Fixed infinite loop with merchants sending on high-speed servers (same as used to be with troops building).
  • Added Debug Menu.

I'm not a professional IT engineer of course, but i have enough experience with web development technologies to make this old files pretty awesome.

There is still no actual testers, if you would like to join please contact me via email :b.expire@gmail.com Or Skype : Jakbut

Just take a not this is not my full-time job, this is my hobby. for everyone who would like to help me with testings contact me with provided credentials.

Have a nice day !

GitBucket source :

Live version :

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes it's T3.6 old one, that has last updates 3 years ago.. :D
I will pm you as soon as i'll get the actual live version (hosting for server). since right now working on my local machine.

Before actually blaming me for ugly code, bare in mind changes that done are hack-fixes jut for files to function properly, i'm still studying logic behind all the coding in these files, after will come the real re-write of stuff. These files need a lot of love and play around :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump, for those who wonder, there is daily commits , simply follow changelog and you'll notice changes.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
installkey' => 'installgame',

Go to "http://yoursite.com/index.php?installgame" and you will install DBOOR version, to your mysql server.

This is correct?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No,check the Wiki page :
Since i changed the installation procedures.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's nice to see someone is actually working on Travian. If you are working on the one by Bazaid, It's really outdated and there are a lot of bugs that would need to be fixed. I host , if you want I can give you those files and you can work on them, if we can make it perfect I will gladly release the whole thing to the public.

I went ahead and uploaded my script to the release section but here's the link for you as well,

http://www.filedropper.com/travubi

Reaction score
ubiByte is right. I've tested his files ( I played on his server in the past) and you can do amazing things with it. When a test server is opened, just pm me for a good test! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@NarcisRO, i can add // in one place and you won't get any errors, it's not error fixing it's error hiding. : )
But yea, i will work on these since i started. :) thanks for suggestion tho.
test server will be up really soon in few hrs tho

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Live version available here :
Working on new index at the moment (can expect some errors in index)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh wow I remember this index lol brings back old memories :)

I'm looking at this right now I attacked nature and the results really don't make sense, you may need to check out v2v and battle files to figure it out but this is the report I see:

262,328 Phalanx from me attacking 3 Rats, 3 Bats, 7 Bears, 2 Elephants. 3 Phalanx died when none should be dying, it's 260K vs 15 animals.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure i will.would be best if you can report all things to github /issue section easier, and way more organized way for bugs :)
P.s i checked the combat simulator out there online and it shows that 14 of phalanx should be dead in that combat.
Eric Bulba - Dboor Updates (hobby project). - RaGEZONE Forums

And 8 if you have upgraded them to 20 lvl also the combat results depends on population you had at the moment when you attacked :)

I'll check all the troops defense/offense values now.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
people are so mean these days, one guy asked me to fix something randomly easy, but i had no time for that :D
And yesterday i committed a config file with my hosting Multihunter password in it, and he acted like he hacked the script hahaha :D
By the way guys, have more free time will start works on combat handling :)
Stay tuned !

P.s i decided to move on I'll upload url to new repo soon.

EDIT.

here is new repo :

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
looks promising keep up the good work i might fork your project and work on it when i have time :biggrin:.

(since the version on my github is so old and the newer version is based on it if you are interested although i don't think you will need them )

----
in your version you said "Deleted one backdoor script" is your script based on my github repo ? because it doesn't have any

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
people are so mean these days, one guy asked me to fix something randomly easy, but i had no time for that :D
And yesterday i committed a config file with my hosting Multihunter password in it, and he acted like he hacked the script hahaha :D
By the way guys, have more free time will start works on combat handling :)
Stay tuned !

P.s i decided to move on I'll upload url to new repo soon.

EDIT.

here is new repo :

There will be people who are going to try being smart, you just need to ignore them and do your thing. It looks good so far keep it up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
looks promising keep up the good work i might fork your project and work on it when i have time :biggrin:.

(since the version on my github is so old and the newer version is based on it if you are interested although i don't think you will need them )

----
in your version you said "Deleted one backdoor script" is your script based on my github repo ? because it doesn't have any

There was one in function called MasterLogin maybe it wasn't backoor 100% but looked to me as one, cause if you provide "master login details" it drops database, also gets the directory listing of yours.
Thanks , i saw your newest version tho ! :)

There will be people who are going to try being smart, you just need to ignore them and do your thing. It looks good so far keep it up.

well, you meet a lot of different people around in your life.haha.
I will try my best. just had not enough time last days to fix something worth, but still did some small fixes. Make sure you check bitbucket url, since i deleted Github repo :) i wish i could access my real account here.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There was one in function called MasterLogin maybe it wasn't backoor 100% but looked to me as one, cause if you provide "master login details" it drops database, also gets the directory listing of yours.
Thanks , i saw your newest version tho ! :)

well, you meet a lot of different people around in your life.haha.
I will try my best. just had not enough time last days to fix something worth, but still did some small fixes. Make sure you check bitbucket url, since i deleted Github repo :) i wish i could access my real account here.
ohh the masterlogin function, it job to delete the server files but it can't be accessed without the key you can check the the config.php file to see the destroy key which you need to call if you want to remove your server >
PHP:
        'destroy' => 'destroy_game',  //delete everything in the server

anyway keep up the good work :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ohh the masterlogin function, it job to delete the server files but it can't be accessed without the key you can check the the config.php file to see the destroy key which you need to call if you want to remove your server >
PHP:
        'destroy' => 'destroy_game',  //delete everything in the server

anyway keep up the good work :thumbup1:

oh damn, haven't checked it till the end. well not sure why this kind of function should exist? : D since i changed install process now, the install won't drop-create tables every time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good news guys, started to work on hero system from scratch & Added debug menu!

Also have a small favor to ask...
If anyone cal help me to work on hero system ?
I don't need help on scripting part, everything i need is calculations, experience, the attack defense multiplier etc.
Waiting for your thoughts in PM or skype !

Back