Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEV] ~ Staring a new dev of T4.4 ( new tribes ) Fire and Sand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone i started new DEV couple of days ago for new travian fire and sand
which includes two new tribes and change of gpack and few new buildings. Since I saw that nobody would share anything good with us i will attach file for free here as soon as I finish everything i hope you guys will respet the copyrights once i share it. Here is some screen shoots regards.

sallar - [DEV] ~ Staring a new dev of T4.4 ( new tribes ) Fire and Sand - RaGEZONE Forums

sallar - [DEV] ~ Staring a new dev of T4.4 ( new tribes ) Fire and Sand - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
euphm try to fix the bugs first bro !

1) fix the rally point its out of its place
2) fix the gray area map bug ( new villages are found inside it wich is wrong )
3) smithy pic is not showing try to fix it as well

NOTE : not everything can be fixed using html , get a php background and u will be able to fix all bro sallar

Regards ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
euphm try to fix the bugs first bro !

1) fix the rally point its out of its place
2) fix the gray area map bug ( new villages are found inside it wich is wrong )
3) smithy pic is not showing try to fix it as well

NOTE : not everything can be fixed using html , get a php background and u will be able to fix all bro sallar

Regards ..

Man i did all this in two day insted you yust talking why dont you publish your self except blablala. I see many of you here act like real pro developer but acctualy I do not see anything except empty words about how you have something of your own. All of the bugs from the list i will fix tonight i know about them "bro" :*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone i started new DEV couple of days ago for new travian fire and sand
which includes two new tribes and change of gpack and few new buildings. Since I saw that nobody would share anything good with us i will attach file for free here as soon as I finish everything i hope you guys will respet the copyrights once i share it. Here is some screen shoots regards.

this project travian 4 or 4.4 is dead you can change graphic to other game but any body do not play 4.4 . i have full version i can upload for everyone betere then share you'r scripts good luck

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this project travian 4 or 4.4 is dead you can change graphic to other game but any body do not play 4.4 . i have full version i can upload for everyone betere then share you'r scripts good luck
please share it :eek:tt:

give us link to download

and i'll share travian4.4 new tribes (jpack)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

okay than upload it please so i check how good it is as i said in post before now everyone claims they have something better but they dont publish anything upload your files somewhere or send it to me in private message so i can check ;)

Hello i founded your version Aravian Online for free and i did tested it on my localhost server the map dont show up loading time is huge so basicly it will start with lag afther 100 people online and everyting is set to RTL (right to left) regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okay than upload it please so i check how good it is as i said in post before now everyone claims they have something better but they dont publish anything upload your files somewhere or send it to me in private message so i can check ;)

Hello i founded your version Aravian Online for free and i did tested it on my localhost server the map dont show up loading time is huge so basicly it will start with lag afther 100 people online and everyting is set to RTL (right to left) regards

that is free version 4.2 body i'm uploaded long time ago 4 year ago now i full version 4.4
now travian for make mony , not working no body play travian look around you every best game in android and web with high graphic working . i'm 9 year programing travian but now travian is like a trash

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
then post it

he is one of those " i have the best one" but they wont share of course or they will ask money i think he is yust full of talking but that's it ;)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
my version soon.. but the language will be Turkish

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do"not have script travian 4.4 if you have this version script New travian share overe here I can make other game from this and share agine
Call me in telegram hamidla12

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Do you have a link to the travian 4.4 ? not bug please, the lot of link is broken and install is total bugly " deprecated method mysql ".
Please help me, i need this script, and i have the project to redesign the script to bootstrap 4, thanks for help and sry for my english.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Do you have a link to the travian 4.4 ? not bug please, the lot of link is broken and install is total bugly " deprecated method mysql ".
Please help me, i need this script, and i have the project to redesign the script to bootstrap 4, thanks for help and sry for my english.

it works for me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Are you sure ? your login/register is not working ^^

Total bug for me in logged, the map not working and quests and others ..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you sure ? your login/register is not working ^^

Total bug for me in logged, the map not working and quests and others ..

yes I am solving it you can now login with both account you created with password "demo"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to fix a login " wrong password " please ? just need :)
PS : the admin panel is total bugly :

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
HelloDoes anyone have this script available?I wouldPlease give a link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back