Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kingdom - Symfony 3.*, PHP 7.1 server infra

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all,

First of all a bit of a self-intro.

1: I am not new to ragezone.
2: I worked on and released the initial version of travian server
3: My old nick was akakori
4: I know many wouldn't know me(Not a popular kid anyway)
5: I am back?!?

Okay long story short, travian was one of my very early work and during the days where travian was the hype, i might have aided in speeding up its demise? But again after such a long time, i decided to come back and give travian another attempt. I wasn't happy with how the server turned out to be, i have imagined it to be much more. But due to lack of experience it is really lackluster.

So my new attempt at Travian is based on the latest kingdom game.

Few things to note.
- I will NOT participate in the development of the client, meaning the UI game interface would not be provided by me
- The framework can do much more than just kingdom, if i mange to complete it.
- It is still in early days of development
- I will try to help out on fleshing out the rest of the features of the server.
- Feel free to contribute to the work.
- Constructive criticism is greatly welcomed

Requirements:
- Symfony 3.*
- PHP 7.1

Link:

Mainly for developers beyond this line
The concept of the development here is to provide a framework infrastructure where users can customize their server easily.

The server will not be providing user account as part of the bundle, there are many outstanding 3rd party bundles for doing those.

The plan is to allow hosting of 1 web front with multiple database configurations for each server.

This time around, all the units, research, buildings are stored in the database. (No more huge arrays)

To facilitate this there are a few features.
- Generators: These are used to generate the world, buildings etc.
- Rules: These are used to specify how the game server will handle different events like building and attacking
- Activity/Event: These are used to create cron based event like, weekly random NPC attacks, tabulating of active players daily or any other usages

Also the server will allow configuration for the different server to use different rule sets.
Eg: Server 1 buildings are prone to being destroyed during attacks or no buildings will ever be damaged.

P.S: I have not played the new kingdom at all, so i have no idea what else is missing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well if you are the old akakori, then am in the project
NOTE : if this is the real akakori , this is the one who started all the travian private php scripts , he is the founder of travianz script

akakori , please let me know more details via pm or skype

Regards ..

akakori
Reaction score
yes that's me, holy poop I thought I lost this account LOL, wonder if I can delete the new one.

I wont be creating any client portion, but again this will be more of a infra project.
The goal is to allow users to create their own little versions of the game.

Example servers with difference races, or different world terrain generation, different rule set, different consumable effect or even consumables it self.

Although it is still based on the 4 different resource type, it might be possible to allow different resource type, but more research is needed. not sure how to dynamically inject doctrine configurations yet.

P.S

I mean you could even create a server that only generate 3 resource type, and all other types have to be traded for with the NPC, or buildings are exceptionally brittle, any seige that overpower the defending town will always generate breakage in the town. maybe a server that has more items an hero can use, maybe things like a small bundle of resource, that when the hero use, the town he is at or his home town will get a small resource boost?

So with that in mind, it will be more of what you implement on your version of the server, and determine on how the game looks and plays.

However if you do find any bugs with the current bundle that requires fixing on my part feel free to put up an issue on github, or simply create a pull request on github.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes that's me, holy poop I thought I lost this account LOL, wonder if I can delete the new one.

I wont be creating any client portion, but again this will be more of a infra project.
The goal is to allow users to create their own little versions of the game.

Example servers with difference races, or different world terrain generation, different rule set, different consumable effect or even consumables it self.

Although it is still based on the 4 different resource type, it might be possible to allow different resource type, but more research is needed. not sure how to dynamically inject doctrine configurations yet.

P.S

I mean you could even create a server that only generate 3 resource type, and all other types have to be traded for with the NPC, or buildings are exceptionally brittle, any seige that overpower the defending town will always generate breakage in the town. maybe a server that has more items an hero can use, maybe things like a small bundle of resource, that when the hero use, the town he is at or his home town will get a small resource boost?

So with that in mind, it will be more of what you implement on your version of the server, and determine on how the game looks and plays.

However if you do find any bugs with the current bundle that requires fixing on my part feel free to put up an issue on github, or simply create a pull request on github.

First great to see u again dude ,

in terms of the game it self , you do understand that most of the work on this game will be Nodejs as i remember same way that the real travian built it

to start working on this project at first we need a dev website (example demo to see where we are atm)

then i got some one who already started to work on this project , he is my friend we worked on T4.4 version as well, i will be contacting him if he dose not saw your forum post

please pm your skype or anything i could be in touch with u for further discussing

Regards .. Mr.php

Back