Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Travian Kingdoms

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I recently started to work on a Travian Kingdoms re-creation (few days ago. there is not much progress done at the moment)

Raggaer - Travian Kingdoms - RaGEZONE Forums

It will be done using Vue.js and Go as the back-end. I wont use Angular like the original Travian Kingdoms since I dont like it. I am however open to suggestions

A github repo is planned too.

I will keep this thread updated with progress if I see some interest

Since kingdoms is in beta-phase I dont have a big level account and I may miss stuff. So if someone is interested on helping PM me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello its good to see someone is interested in this new version i started year ago with one of my friends development but he give up i think so we stoped but a lot of stuff has done like original homepage, lobby system, registration, login, fields, graphic pack, buildings, levels, production, army building map is under development

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I'm owner project that sallar said. That is old project you can found it here . New project is complete about 60% and upgrade to new version too. Almost feature can use now but can't attack yet. (but can send ref.) Settle new village and tutorial system also work. I keep it secret and working slowly.

Language use : PHP (Server side & backend for process every thing in server), NodeJS (backend for socket)
Front-end is original travian code
Will be on github if someone support me. :mellow:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I'm owner project that sallar said. That is old project you can found it here . New project is complete about 60% and upgrade to new version too. Almost feature can use now but can't attack yet. (but can send ref.) Settle new village and tutorial system also work. I keep it secret and working slowly.

Language use : PHP (Server side & backend for process every thing in server), NodeJS (backend for socket)
Front-end is original travian code
Will be on github if someone support me. :mellow:

Great job Phoomin!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This is old development.

Phoomin dont get me wront but on your screen shoots the server name you created is "Developing" but on login loading screen it says COM3 so i think you yust asking for money put server files online so people can trust you regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please understand me. On the github and screenshots is different version. Screenshots is base on travian kingdom com3 server. If you want to sure that true, I can show you in my server. I can't open server 24hr because I use google cloud (compute engine)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well post the new version on github so we can start working on it , btw what kind of support u need ??

Reaction score
I'm totally going to go out on a whim here but i think he wants money, Which is not really what we do her... if you need hosting I can help you there save you money, if you need help coding I can help there but otherwise we would love to see you contribute to tr avian community and add a git repo for everyone to work on .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What sort of support are you referring to exactly? I believe you know that as per the forum rules, selling files is prohibited. All releases done on RaGEZONE are done for free.

If you check his github you will see that money is exacly what he wants to share something

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've already done that. Will wait for him to reply. In case he does not intend to actually release the files for free, further actions will be taken.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did anyone work on Travian Kingdoms?
Or got to fiddle around with making the map?

Any gits for it, that can be contributed to?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now I publish new development for free.
You can see in release topic or go to this GitHub repository

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Very good! I'm super interested in creating a Brazilian server for Travian Kingdoms. I am following the development and super motivated. I am not aware about VPS I am beginner.I will translate the system in the language PT_BR, it would be interesting a custom panel for admin for creation of world, configure world speed and more.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has everyone lost their enthusiasm for writing an engine? someone is no longer developing a clone of Travian Kingdoms? what a pity:(At least brag about what you have!
p.s. google translate.

Back