Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Travian script is in development (info inside)

Trolololol
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

It has been years since I last wrote something in regards to new development but the time has come. Almost 9 years back when I started playing Travian, I had no clue that I would accomplish so much when it comes to the Travian clone community. Looking back at it I do not regret one thing that happened.

When I first found out that Travian high speed servers exist, it literally changed my life. This was the time where I had no clue about PHP, HTML or any other programming language but I was so driven by these servers and community that my life moved into that direction - Programming, developing, creating and forming communities. I've met and worked with some truly amazing people right from the start..and there was plenty of them - SlimShady, Advocaite, Dixie/Marvin, Genesis and many, many, many more.. For me it was a lot more.

Now back in that time I was very young, so was most of the people that worked with me and we gave many empty promises and made many mistakes. That was part of growing up..Not only we developed script but we developed ourselves and who we really are.

To conclude this intro, I am very happy that RageZone and Travian were and still are part of my life.

--------------------------

Few months ago I started researching about current state of Travian scripts and developments. I did not find anything useful or worth my attention except Shadowss github. That was an interesting project and they all did an amazing job. When refactoring started (this means rewriting script from the scratch) some of the people abandoned the project - again, therefore history was repeating itself. I decided to contact iopietro which an amazing young guy that does magic when he writes the code..

So..you might have guessed it already but... I decided to take over the project with iopietro!!

The project itself keeps the name TravianZ except Z might no longer be capital as we are not 12 years old anymore. Our website is currently in development and our Discord is already up and running and you can reach us out there.

ABOUT THE PROJECT:

Project has already started and a lot has been done already. Script is not ready to be tested and/or used yet but if I was to throw numbers I would say we are 30% done with the script. Progress is not going SUPER fast but we are doing our best to be productive while maintaining balance between work, free time and developing the script.

We are developing it in Object Oriented-PHP in combination with Smarty for our templates. Best news of all is that we will be releasing and updating the code regularly FOR ABSOLUTELY FREE. We will accept donations, bug reports, help with testing and anything that you can provide us with but we will NEVER, EVER, ask money from you.

In combination with that we will also be running our own Travianz servers where you will be able to test new changes first, before they are released (or become official Tester and test pre-releases).

Our servers will also have all kinds of rewards for winners as we are trying to form a community of people that share same passion for Travian as we do.

WHERE, WHAT, WHEN??!?!

Basically we are currently focusing on Discord which can be found here:

Our website is also work in progress and that website can be found at

Current (OLD) release can be found here: >> this release will eventually be moved to new repository which will probably be something in the lines of Travianz-legacy so we don't throw old code away. We no longer support this code but we will not trash it. New code will be updated on main repository.

Working in iZariam v0.1.0
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice to see you back! Long time has passed...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Dzoki :D I was kinda irritated of you because somewhere in the source used, i had some Copyright notices with my added name and somebody (probably you?) proceeded to change them to your name and leave it there. Everyone else was mentioned, but my name, as I searched on the github, just wanished :p
But whatever, good to see you back :) It actually changed my life too, it was my first project that I learned PHP on and now I am making some haaaard money lol. Want to see the profi work moving!

Reaction score
== legacy version
NO link YET == new version

The new version is from scratch so think about it it will be a little while before anything is ready to be used or downloaded
just hold tight ;)

Back