Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TravianZ "4294967296" troops "bug" explained

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Did you advocaite make that fix ? Did anyone who know that "bug" make any fix ? Did anyone explain that "bug" like InCube ? If i remember , i always ask you on skype if you know how to fix that bug and you repeat me : i don`t know , i must search in all code.

Did anyone from that community make any fix in last year ? Only ronix if i remember , and I publish all in my git for FREE. I lost time from my free time to test all source code and make a buglist , etc. Now anyone can MAKE ONE FOR ALL TIME A FIX FOR THIS ?

I already changed in my git all sql.sql file to signed and NULL value. And put InCube fix in db_MYSQL.php

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Did you @advocaite make that fix ? Did anyone who know that "bug" make any fix ? Did anyone explain that "bug" like @InCube ? If i remember , i always ask you on skype if you know how to fix that bug and you repeat me : i don`t know , i must search in all code.

Did anyone from that community make any fix in last year ? Only @ronix if i remember , and I publish all in my git for FREE. I lost time from my free time to test all source code and make a buglist , etc. Now anyone can MAKE ONE FOR ALL TIME A FIX FOR THIS ?

I already changed in my git all sql.sql file to signed and NULL value. And put @InCube fix in db_MYSQL.php
Don't spend too much time. Try to work for some people.

Also the big values come only from sendUnitsComplete, witch means even if your troop go below 0 you can train them to 0 and above,
probably better option.. Just test. ask people if it happens again

Reaction score
cata7007

Did you @advocaite make that fix ? Did anyone who know that "bug" make any fix ? Did anyone explain that "bug" like @InCube ? If i remember , i always ask you on skype if you know how to fix that bug and you repeat me : i don`t know , i must search in all code.

Did anyone from that community make any fix in last year ? Only @ronix if i remember , and I publish all in my git for FREE. I lost time from my free time to test all source code and make a buglist , etc. Now anyone can MAKE ONE FOR ALL TIME A FIX FOR THIS ?

I already changed in my git all sql.sql file to signed and NULL value. And put @InCube fix in db_MYSQL.php

yes cata I did show this fix on this forum and explain it, just people did not listen, as for free work , i worked and did alot on travian for free others started to steal that work sell it scamm others for it, in end RL take over work is more important, so yes there have been a few people who come to me asking to fix little bugs or want paypal ipn scripts ofc i will charge them if there gonna use something to make money why should i not be payed for me time.as for you asking on skype many ask me alot of questions for alot of things it get quite overwhelming especially when the reall issue was explained already .

I would love to have time to return here and work for free again on this but atm i still cant do that, you try juggle 5 kids a full time job and still pump out updates like i did in past. one day maybe ill come drop some updates for you but atm ill just watch you guys do all the work for a while.

As for not caring incube i do thats why i still check here and check on progress.

Back