Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TravianZ Official (yi12345) - bugs list

Reaction score
Ok guys,here is a list of real bugs founded on yi12345 t3.6 version,which must be fixed (the list will be actualizated daily) :

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OFFICIAL GITHUB:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[strike]1. A small battle bug: the damage must be calculate for all troops as a defender,just take a look on screen:
[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...[COLOR="#008000"]21 December 2013[/COLOR][/B]

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Bug number 4 fixed :D and send it to yi12345

Think about number 3 i understand.

If i press to train 1000 imperian to view 1000 imperian if i press another 1000 to view

Not 2000

You can add on buglist this bug i don`t think is fixed

1. Automatic Conquering Protection (isn't added):

The conquering limitations must be hard coded.
These limitations are not that complicated but also connected to the relationship between the accounts in question.
The different connection types are:
Type 1 Players were not sitters and have not used the same computer or the same network (IP) recently.
Type 2 Players have been sitters recently or have used the same network (IP).
Type 3 Players are currently sitters or used the same PC recently.
Rules for connection type 1
*can conquer village when both players have not been in the same or an allied alliance within the last 2 days
Rules for connection type 2
*can conquer village when there has been NO active sitter connection within the last 14 days AND both players have not been in the same or an allied alliance within the last 2 days
Rules for connection type 3
*can NOT conquer village of each other.

On bug 10 can anyone put an image or something i realy don`t understand what is the problem

Must code a function for sitters on what have access sitter when enter on your account and also must fix limitation , i have 3 sitters and i can put more than 2 sitters on my account

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, very great bug list, NarcisRO ;)
It's great to see that the development of TravianZ is going on very active at the moment. There was a time where i thought TravianZ is dead, but it isn't :)
At this place i want to say thanks to yi12345 and Shadowss (cata7007) for their great work! Keep on, TravianZ is my favourite Travian clone ;)

Reaction score
cata7007,yes..you have understand what i said about bug number 3 in this morning.:)

Bug 10 is not a bug,is a function which is not added on version,but which exists on travian t3.6 original: red swords for attacks,green for deff,yellow,etc... (this is only for those who have travian plus activated)

Screen: [IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/images/404_image.png[/IMG] The bug list has been updated again. :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ahh understand now , on Template/Map/ in that can be added and copied from movements i think

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Add on bug list starvation like real travian and problem with hero dissapear when is send as reinforcement

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Ok guys,here is a list of real bugs founded on yi12345 t3.6 version,which must be fixed (the list will be actualizated daily) :

1. A small battle bug: the damage must be calculate for all troops as a defender,just take a look on screen:
[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima... fix and about bug 11 - it should to appear?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Capital under village name in dorf1 and 2 like karte.php when press on capital village, will post an image tomorrow

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi.
I did a private server, and works superbly.
I would like to translate it into a Hungarian language however. You would find it out to say, how I know it to Hungarianize the engine?
He would be important because all playful acquaintances do not can in English.
Google translator though not the best one.

Thanx!

Reaction score
The list has been updated again!:)

yi12345,about bug 3..yes,you have fixed the queue style,like travian official,but there are 2 more problems on it:

a)for example,you have in barracks 2 praetorians in training,one in first queue and second in the second queue..first queue is counting,but the second isn't and it's blocked until the first praetorian training is finished..

b) And the second training calculation is as it may be??
[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima... and post here your own training calculation.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
a) is not a bug, because if you could to it like you said you will never train more than 1 soldier in queqe for faster training
b) i tested it but it didn't happen to me, so i don't sure what the problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The list has been updated again!:)

yi12345,about bug 3..yes,you have fixed the queue style,like travian official,but there are 2 more problems on it:

a)for example,you have in barracks 2 praetorians in training,one in first queue and second in the second queue..first queue is counting,but the second isn't and it's blocked until the first praetorian training is finished..

b) And the second training calculation is as it may be??
[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...on lvl20. Can you fix it ? Thanks in advange

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi i love your work so far! keep it up... :)

ok so i downloaded this the other day from github and spent a few hours playing around testing what things work now, and i must say this is a much much much better version than when i had a go last year some time. i've only got a few things to report for you....

1. the trapper. this actually works now (mostly) troops that are trapped can be killed from the home town or set free from the trappers town with no problems. then when you send a normal attack the troops are freed as normal but the traps remain occupied.

2. attacking with a chief. when i attacked a village with a chief and loyalty was dropped to zero i captured the village but there was a problem... (i sent about 1000 swordsmen and the chief to the village, after capturing there was 4.2 billion swordsman returning)

nevermind this one... i see its already listed... my bad :)
3. capturing artifacts. after i captured an artifact, if i sent the hero and an army to a village with an artifact it captured a second artifact even though you are meant to only have 1 at a time per treasury. (and then i got a third)

im sure there was some other things too but i cant remember them right now, but if this was helpful i will happily spend a few hours every now and then playing around testing things out...

like i said earlier i am very happy with what you've done so far (all people that have added to this project over the years) and i wanna say thankyou and im looking forward to running a server of this awesome game oneday :)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Can you put some screens please for the second bug ?

I`ll check the first bug.

We know about the 3 bug :p

Add on buglist , apper some 4 million troops as reinforcement , randomly. I don`t know from where apper that problem

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Fixed some problems and added automated system for give medals.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just install it, I create an account teutón and when attacking the village next door troops returning by 2021?

it this e bug?

Back