Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TravianZ Official (yi12345) - bugs list

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Don`t understand , post an image !

Last 2 mounth updates :

1. Modified all admin page , now all pictures appers correctly.
2. Added night / day pictures. (thanks to advocaite).
3. Many bug fixed in Admin Panel.
4. Fix add village in admin panel (now works correctly)
5. Added new quests (alliance , main building 5 , granary level 3 , warehouse level 5 , palace or residence , 3 settlers , new village , wall).
6. Winner decoded and time fixed , 403 , 404 , 500 errors are now decoded.
7. Populate and regenerate oasis automation function added and fixed. (thanks to yi12345)
8. Fixed palace , now cannot be build more than one palace / accout.
9. Now you need a warehouse and granary level 20 to build great granary and great warehouse.
10. Now banned palyer cannot recive resource from marketplace.
11. Fix message replay , now can be viwed from who came message.
12. Added in instalation Nature Regeneration Time. (thanks to yi12345)
13. Fix oasis.tpl in instalation files.
14. Fix ranking search from everyware. (thanks to yi12345)
15. Fix "Finish all constructions for 2 gold." now you dont lose gold when you simply click. (thanks to yi12345)
16. Fix bonus on artefacts , now show what bonus gives you. (thanks to brainiacX)
17. Fix settler bug , now you cannot train settlers if you dont have resource. And also modifyResource function updated. (thanks to brainiacX)
18. Fix brewerey now can be build only on capital.
19. Fix treasurey and palace , now cannot be build on WW village.
20. Fix greatbarraks. (thanks to brainiacX)
21. Fix eraseble hero , now you can delete your hero.
22. Fix message problem with ' (thanks to brainiacX)
23. Fix train hero for unit pretorian (thanks to yi12345)
24. Fix merchant quantity (thanks to noonn)
25. Fix battle system for catapults (thanks to yi12345)
26. Fix delete player in admin panel (thanks to yi12345)
27. Added automated system for give medals and also added in instalation file
28. Fix special characters when send troops
29. Fix bug 10 from list : If you have plus account activated you cannot see the attck/deff/scout images when you attack a village (i mean img on villages : red swords etc..) - (thanks to yi12345 for helping to finish this mode)
30. Fix forum surveys - (thanks to yi12345) NOT WORKS GOOD
31. Fix wall image when spy someone for every tribe - (thanks to yi12345 for helping to finish this mode)
32. Fix town hall , issue with crop production on second party
33. Fix conquer oasis. (thanks to IngMak)
34. Fix destroy village bug (thanks to yi12345)
35. Fix movements.tpl (now show purple sword if your oasis is attacked or if you found new village)
36. Fixed movements on rally point if your oasis is under attack
35. MANY FIXES that i cannot describe

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found a serious Bug in missions, before completing the mission, open all the pages you want and complete them in all the pages. if you do that it gives you the rewards for every page you opened.
is with all missions.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
9. Now you need a warehouse and granary level 20 to build great granary and great warehouse.

Normally if you have the artefact (little or big) you can build great warehouse and great granary.
Why changed ? Because you have to build great granary and warehouse without lvl20 warehouse and granery, but you will need arte.
Only in WW you can build without arte ?
And in capital you cannot build great warehouse and granary why ? normally you can also build that in capital ?

Thanks for the many bugs, but can you please correct this ?

Best Regards

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Can you please tell me all limitation wit and without artefact for capital and normal village?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think , it`s not possible to make it work when move map with js. I try to fix that but nothing...

@yi12345 : maybe you can fix forum survey , not work to vote , i post some images.

Gold Club :

Returning troops immediate callback (and they return immediately to your village) cost 5 gold (only NEW servers). This only affects returning troops. And only those without catapults and chiefs of any tribe. Those can not be called back immediately.
Additional, the callback is not possible if the village is beeing under attack/raid hitting within the next 3 hours. <-- This complete feature might be dropped and is therefore only a testing feature at the moment!

Farm statistics easy overview how effective your raids to a specific village have been

Bug : finishTech function not working good or something is wrong

That function not working , tested on Academy , Blacksmith and Armoury , none of that not working research not instant finish after press : Complete construction orders and researches in this village now (does not work for Palace and Residence).

Detailed explication : when i BUILD something and also research something in Academy , Blacksmith and Armoury works good , finish all instant. BUT if i just simply research something in Academy , Blacksmith and Armoury without build something doesnt work

Must be fixed. (Templates/Plus/7.tpl) and (GameEngine/Tehnology.php at finisTech)

Another bug :

This is the travian reports :

And this is the troops remain after attack :

Troops:
Spearman 25666 Spearman
Axeman 247 Axeman
Paladin 3873 Paladin
Teutonic Knight 247 Teutonic Knight

Attack was RAID! , because catapult doesnt fire.

And look at the DEFENDER !!! THE PROBLEM IS ON DEFENDER.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Fix scouting all players when enter Natars account.
Fix wall image , now when spy player will see wall img for every tribe
Fix starvation , now work like REAL TRAVIAN.
Fix vulnerability attack with messages

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HELPP
Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/travian/public_html/s3/GameEngine/Database/db_MYSQL.php on line 776

773 function getVillageField($ref, $field) {
774 $q = "SELECT $field FROM ".TB_PREFIX."vdata where wref = $ref";
775 $result = mysql_query($q, $this->connection);
776 $dbarray = mysql_fetch_array($result);
777 return $dbarray[$field];

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Add on bug list : cannot conquer an oasis fi it`s conquered by another player. Just loiality comes to 0.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thank you for your review about missions :) now we understand what is the problem we try to fix that

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
TravianZ it`s immpossible , i fix something , i found another bug :)))))))))))))))))))

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yeah , we hope we can fix all , still don`t have any solution for that bug. Maybe yi12345 have one.

Reaction score
Guys, i'm sorry for disappointing you, but this project is already finished for me, and others projects also. I have been working for more than 2 years for another dream of my life (my biggest one), one which is related to my life and future, but i haven't managed to pass the exam because of my 0,.. diopter. :( Thanks for all those who trusted in me, thanks for all those who worked on TravianZ project, and thanks for all RGZ members. This was my last post! Cya and take care of you!!

Regards,
Narcis. (NarcisRO)

hh - TravianZ Official (yi12345) - bugs list - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
We are sorry to hear that. Take care man ;)

Last edited:
Back