Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Why 3.0 not out yet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hi everyone :)

i would like to ask to those who have private server and i know there is alot of them checking this forum everyday i think

why they didnt put up 3.0 yet since 4.02 is already out ?

and there is no private server for 3.0 anymore !!

if u guys remember there was someone post a rar file with password saying its 3.0 but who can crack that up no one :( i hope u guys who have 3.0 put it up online or at least lets us know how much it worth

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
=============google==translate===================================

Indeed! Today in priority are private server version 4.0.2.42.
So is not it time to lay out in free access server files 3.0

And about the password-protected archive files with server 3.0 knowledgeable people said that there 128 bit encryption and Brut will go more than a dozen years or even more ...

=============original==ru========================================

Действительно! на сегодня в приоритете идут приватные сервера версии 4.0.2.42.
Так не пора ли выложить в свободный доступ серверные файлы версии 3.0

А про запароленный архив с серверными файлами 3.0 знающие люди сказали: что там 128 битное шифрование и на брут уйдёт не один десяток лет а то и более...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think this game deserve to be alive and one of the ways is to make the ppl who love it to get at least the 3.0 files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh dear dear friend s i searched for the 3.0 files everywhere for almost 2 years now yep 2 years and nothing literally even when i ask they say search more well maybe i'm doing something wrong but they aren't anywhere to the open public but people have it i assure you .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
==google==translate============================================================

That's the same password-protected archive containing files allegedly server version 3.0
Only the password for this archive so no one picked up (not learned not bought)

Link: Link:

==original==ru================================================================

Вот тот самый запароленный архив содержащий предположительно серверные файлы версии 3.0
Только пароль к этому архиву так никто и не подобрал (не узнал, не купил)

Ссыль: Ссыль:

===========================================================================

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
==google==translate============================================================

That's the same password-protected archive containing files allegedly server version 3.0
Only the password for this archive so no one picked up (not learned not bought)

Link: Link: MEGA (uploading...)

==original==ru================================================================

Вот тот самый запароленный архив содержащий предположительно серверные файлы версии 3.0
Только пароль к этому архиву так никто и не подобрал (не узнал, не купил)

Ссыль: Ссыль: MEGA (заливается...)

===========================================================================
so that is the 3.0 files but password protected ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
so that is the 3.0 files but password protected ?

==google==translate====================================================================

As the authors of this archive - Yes, this is an archive file with the server version 3.0
And estesvenno archive is password protected since at the time the author was engaged in the sale of these files.
Forum on who spread the announcement of the sale of these server files no longer exist
and here is a link to the archive I have stayed in browser bookmarks ...

==original==ru=========================================================================

Как утверждал автор данного архива - Да, это архив с серверными файлами версии 3.0
И естесьвенно архив защищён паролем так как на тот момент автор занимался продажей этих файлов.
Форум на котором выкладывалось объявление о продаже этих серверных файлах уже не существует
а вот ссылка на архив у меня осталась в закладках браузера...

===================================================================================

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
==google==translate====================================================================

As the authors of this archive - Yes, this is an archive file with the server version 3.0
And estesvenno archive is password protected since at the time the author was engaged in the sale of these files.
Forum on who spread the announcement of the sale of these server files no longer exist
and here is a link to the archive I have stayed in browser bookmarks ...

==original==ru=========================================================================

Как утверждал автор данного архива - Да, это архив с серверными файлами версии 3.0
И естесьвенно архив защищён паролем так как на тот момент автор занимался продажей этих файлов.
Форум на котором выкладывалось объявление о продаже этих серверных файлах уже не существует
а вот ссылка на архив у меня осталась в закладках браузера...

===================================================================================
hmm so we need the password :/
and there is not way to crack it ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hmm so we need the password :/
and there is not way to crack it ?
==google==translate==

password unfortunately no :(
Hacking can be delayed by tens or even hundreds of years.
Since when creating a password-protected archive has been used 128 bit encryption ...

==original==ru==

пароля к великому сожалению нет :(
взлом может затянуться на десятки а то и сотню лет.
так как при создании архива защищённого паролем использовалось 128 битное шифрование...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im 100 % that allods pvp and astral demon which the same server in my opion have it

and midgt or something like that

and one more server i guess have them

witcherivan u seem realy interested in this game ^^ !! more then me and im realy suprise for that

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
im 100 % that allods pvp and astral demon which the same server in my opion have it

and midgt or something like that

and one more server i guess have them

witcherivan u seem realy interested in this game ^^ !! more then me and im realy suprise for that
Allodspvp, astral demons, revelation, midgard
they all have it, when i contacted to "buy" the files they weren't selling them

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The people I have talked to/read posts from have all said that 3.0 never actually leaked and the private servers are running reverse engineered versions of 1.1.X combined with emulator code. I don't know how true it is but I do know than no one who has been claiming to sell 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 files actually has them.

I'd kill for the 3.0 files (or even less buggy 1.0 files) but I just don't think they are out there.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The people I have talked to/read posts from have all said that 3.0 never actually leaked and the private servers are running reverse engineered versions of 1.1.X combined with emulator code. I don't know how true it is but I do know than no one who has been claiming to sell 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 files actually has them.

I'd kill for the 3.0 files (or even less buggy 1.0 files) but I just don't think they are out there.

==google==translate==
Yes, such a theory was put forward. But, I think that still flowed 3.0 server files with gРotato. at least part of which is blocked. that would later could combine them with a server file version 1.1
==ru==original==
да, такая теория выдвигалась. Но, я думаю что всё же серверные файлы 3.0 утекли с Картохи. по крайней мере какая то их часть. что бы в последствии можно было скомбинировать их с серверными файлами версии 1.1

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
To clear up some of the questions:

The full 3.0 files were available. They were acquired from gPotato.
Only 2 persons are left who own the 3.0 files. I owned them too but not anymore.
These 2 persons are either not in any way interested in Allods anymore or they just won't release/sell the files.

Same goes for me. I would never release our fully edited and custom 4.0.2 files. Way too much work was spent on it to give them out for free.

Maybe, once 5.0+ is acquired by some, 4.0.2 will be out there for free.

- Jax

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm who said anything about 4.02 ?

we are talking about 3.0

and if there is more then 10 server have 4.02

i dont think its worth that much

but we are talking about 3.0

i dont see any reason for someone have server 4.02

be afraid from relasing 3.0 files that they gonna make ppl move from his server

i think ppl just dont want to release them just because they dont care about the game as much as they do for money

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no i have read it correctly

u said u owned the 3.0 files but you dont have them anymore and you said that there is no way that you will give 4.02 files for free atm

and you shouldnt

but we here talking about 3.0

we already know that 4.02 is for sure not for free

but who have those 4.02 and had 3.0

we dont see a reason to not release 3.0 files now since 4.02 already out

it like you saying if someone got 5.0 +

4.02 might be for free :)

we here to say why 3.0 is not out yet since 4.02 is out

but just give it some time and there is a rar file with 3.0 files

who knows maybe soon we might find a way to crack it

------------------------------------edited-----------------

and i think there is more then 2 people have it

there was 3 servers

justods and astral demon and one more i cant remeber

and those i think teams not one person

so i think there is more then 2 who have it

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
no i have read it correctly

no. Anyways. 2 people have it left. Not more.
A colleague of mine and myself owned the files for JustAllods.
That's 1 left there.
Astral Demons/AllodsPvP: 1 person. Deleted when they got 4.0
Allods Revelation: 1 Person, most probably still owns them.

That's it. 2 persons.
Midgard etc does not have 3.0 anymore.

As stated, 3.0 will most likely never be released, except when mail.ru releases it officially when version 10.0 is out.

- Jax

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

As stated, 3.0 will most likely never be released, except when mail.ru releases it officially when version 10.0 is out.

- Jax

==google==translate==
10.0 may not be implemented.
as an official project inevitably loses interest in players
and with the release skyforge the stage of OBT and all can cease to exist.
unites server, server space shrinks so that give the appearance of fullness shards ...

Now about 3.0: You said earlier (not a quote) that has been invested a lot of work that would be so easy to distribute these files.
so no one asks ready (customized) server files, put the original (not subjected to revision) files.
let themselves willing to work on the project.

ps - By the way Jax - I requested a personal message for your help. unfortunately did not wait for an answer :(
==ru==origin==
возможно 10.0 не будет воплощено.
так как официальный проект неумолимо теряет интерес у игроков,
а с выходом скайфорж в стадию обт и вовсе может прекратить своё существование.
сервера объеденяются, серверное пространство ужимается дабы придать вид заполненности шардов...

теперь что каксается 3.0: ранее вы говорили (не цитата) что было вложено много труда что бы так просто раздавать эти файлы.
так никто и не просит уже готовые (настроенные) серверные файлы, выложите изначальные (не подвергшиеся правке) файлы.
пусть желающие сами трудятся над своим проектом.

п.с. - кстати Джекс - я личным сообщением просил у тебя помощи. к сожалению ответа не дождался :(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The 10.0 update was a joke ^^ I wasn't serious about it. The game will die at version 7.0-8.0.

3.0 : I said that I don't have the version anymore. And the 2 persons who have them will probably never release them since they are 1) not interested in Allods // or 2) invested work into it // or 3) don't care about other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back