Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Why 3.0 not out yet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The 10.0 update was a joke ^^ I wasn't serious about it. The game will die at version 7.0-8.0.

3.0 : I said that I don't have the version anymore. And the 2 persons who have them will probably never release them since they are 1) not interested in Allods // or 2) invested work into it // or 3) don't care about other people.

ok
but what about postscript;) in my post

Reaction score
i cant understand how you had the files and now you dont have it !! ?

i saw a comment for you in russian website talking about the leak for Destruction server

and that how you got the 4.02 files

otherwise you wont have your server

i dont think you got 3.0 before

never saw your name before 4.02 at all

and as i said justods had 3.0 files even before astral demon /allodspvp

and revevoltion

so that a 3 person :)

not 2

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What ? lol ? We were actually the first persons to buy 4.0.2 from gPotato haha. Without us, the rest wouldn't have 4.0.2.
But that's not ontopic so nvm.

I bought a new pc and 3.0 files were in a secret folder. I forgot about it and deleted them.

A person doesn't have to keep his name for all time.
I'm known under around 11 different names.
You know me but you don't know me.

1+1 = 2. not 3.

My colleague + revelation = 2.
Astral demons/PvP don't have them anymore. Maybe the Data files but not the full server files.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
... I bought a new pc and 3.0 files were in a secret folder. I forgot about it and deleted them.

and you or your password Colleges happen to have here on this file: yandexdisk

YopieKayYayMadaFaka.rar

Владелец: gowStrelok

Размер: 2,4 GB
Изменён: 18.01.2013 16:39
Скачан: 388 раз
Cсылка просмотрена: 62 раза

shooter I asked, he never told me - he knows the password from the file or not.
said that there are only 128 bit encryption and that you can not even try to break it ...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

?? can you explain this and you was admin
and now you are guest :)

I thought by now everyone would know.

Karlmarks/Methyl cooperated with AllodsWorld and deleted the server/sold the database to AllodsWorld.
Then deleted our admin accounts. Since Lorive and Karlmarks worked together, Lorive stayed admin.

That was already told a long time ago.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I thought by now everyone would know.

Karlmarks/Methyl cooperated with AllodsWorld and deleted the server/sold the database to AllodsWorld.
Then deleted our admin accounts. Since Lorive and Karlmarks worked together, Lorive stayed admin.

That was already told a long time ago.

By any chance any one of you have the password for : ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
no. Anyways. 2 people have it left. Not more.
A colleague of mine and myself owned the files for JustAllods.
That's 1 left there.
Astral Demons/AllodsPvP: 1 person. Deleted when they got 4.0
Allods Revelation: 1 Person, most probably still owns them.

That's it. 2 persons.
Midgard etc does not have 3.0 anymore.

As stated, 3.0 will most likely never be released, except when mail.ru releases it officially when version 10.0 is out.

- Jax

When I first started looking at Allods, Midgaard was the only one selling it i thought?.. For like $3 or $4K I think it was..

How much did you pay for 4.0.2?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
When I first started looking at Allods, Midgaard was the only one selling it i thought?.. For like $3 or $4K I think it was..

How much did you pay for 4.0.2?

Yes, midgaar were the first ones to get the 3.0 files.

We had a colleague at gpotato so we got them for free. However we paid money to him anyways.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thats awesome Jax!..

I never played allods honestly, but watching youtube vids, looks like it would have been a fun server to run..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
... How much did you pay for 4.0.2?

As you rightly pointed out - previously only Midgaard was the sole owner of the file. and the price was high, respectively ($ 3K - $ 4K). but the situation with the server file version 4.0.02.42 there was the opposite ... and the value of their entire $ 100. or so (since this version of the private server appearing in an arithmetic progression). at least 1 person offers these files at a price of $ 100. there is one seller. I think the price will be similar.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the info.. Any chance you can PM me the info? Or seen if you can get permission for me to contact them?

Anyone know the server specs needed or requirements?

Thanks again for the info!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
As you rightly pointed out - previously only Midgaard was the sole owner of the file. and the price was high, respectively ($ 3K - $ 4K). but the situation with the server file version 4.0.02.42 there was the opposite ... and the value of their entire $ 100. or so (since this version of the private server appearing in an arithmetic progression). at least 1 person offers these files at a price of $ 100. there is one seller. I think the price will be similar.

People are selling corrupt 4.0 files for 100$, that's true ^^ But they are not working properly and contain 0% bugfixes , 0 updates and 0 changes :)
So it's still not really worth it ^^ better to buy some files that include a few fixes and updates for a few dollars more ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
People are selling corrupt 4.0 files for 100$, that's true ^^ But they are not working properly and contain 0% bugfixes , 0 updates and 0 changes :)
So it's still not really worth it ^^ better to buy some files that include a few fixes and updates for a few dollars more ;)
:huh:
buy a little more expensive ... it's how many Digits !? 101 or 102 or maybe 103 dollars ... :wink: so what is the price and the seller is who?
Mine Your project works on these same files! or am I wrong?
:marchmellow:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
:huh:
buy a little more expensive ... it's how many Digits !? 101 or 102 or maybe 103 dollars ... :wink: so what is the price and the seller is who?
Mine Your project works on these same files! or am I wrong?
:marchmellow:

Updates and bugfixes cost a lot more.

Our files are the original files from gpotato.na. We invested hundreds of hours to completly recode a lot of features, fix bugs and implement new things like new items etc. But we're not selling the files. I am talking about other people who are selling updates and fixes for around 500-2500$, depending of the amount of updates/fixes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back