Why 3.0 not out yet ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 36 of 36
  1. #31
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! witcherivan is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    206Posts

    Re: Why 3.0 not out yet ?


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    Quote Originally Posted by wannagame View Post
    ... How much did you pay for 4.0.2?
    As you rightly pointed out - previously only Midgaard was the sole owner of the file. and the price was high, respectively ($ 3K - $ 4K). but the situation with the server file version 4.0.02.42 there was the opposite ... and the value of their entire $ 100. or so (since this version of the private server appearing in an arithmetic progression). at least 1 person offers these files at a price of $ 100. there is one seller. I think the price will be similar.

  2. #32

    Re: Why 3.0 not out yet ?

    Thanks for the info.. Any chance you can PM me the info? Or seen if you can get permission for me to contact them?

    Anyone know the server specs needed or requirements?

    Thanks again for the info!

  3. #33
    Surprise! I'm back. Jaximus is offline
    SubscriberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    EverywhereLocation
    234Posts

    Re: Why 3.0 not out yet ?

    Quote Originally Posted by witcherivan View Post
    As you rightly pointed out - previously only Midgaard was the sole owner of the file. and the price was high, respectively ($ 3K - $ 4K). but the situation with the server file version 4.0.02.42 there was the opposite ... and the value of their entire $ 100. or so (since this version of the private server appearing in an arithmetic progression). at least 1 person offers these files at a price of $ 100. there is one seller. I think the price will be similar.

    People are selling corrupt 4.0 files for 100$, that's true ^^ But they are not working properly and contain 0% bugfixes , 0 updates and 0 changes :)
    So it's still not really worth it ^^ better to buy some files that include a few fixes and updates for a few dollars more ;)





    Jax
    That guy that disappears every few weeks for a few months


  4. #34
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! witcherivan is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    206Posts

    Re: Why 3.0 not out yet ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaximus View Post
    People are selling corrupt 4.0 files for 100$, that's true ^^ But they are not working properly and contain 0% bugfixes , 0 updates and 0 changes :)
    So it's still not really worth it ^^ better to buy some files that include a few fixes and updates for a few dollars more ;)

    buy a little more expensive ... it's how many Digits !? 101 or 102 or maybe 103 dollars ... so what is the price and the seller is who?
    Mine Your project works on these same files! or am I wrong?

  5. #35
    Surprise! I'm back. Jaximus is offline
    SubscriberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    EverywhereLocation
    234Posts

    Re: Why 3.0 not out yet ?

    Quote Originally Posted by witcherivan View Post

    buy a little more expensive ... it's how many Digits !? 101 or 102 or maybe 103 dollars ... so what is the price and the seller is who?
    Mine Your project works on these same files! or am I wrong?

    Updates and bugfixes cost a lot more.

    Our files are the original files from gpotato.na. We invested hundreds of hours to completly recode a lot of features, fix bugs and implement new things like new items etc. But we're not selling the files. I am talking about other people who are selling updates and fixes for around 500-2500$, depending of the amount of updates/fixes





    Jax
    That guy that disappears every few weeks for a few months


  6. #36
    Developer DNC is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    2,438Posts

    Re: Why 3.0 not out yet ?

    And we've let this conversation go for quite a while now.
    It has been stated over and over again and this is not Release, Development, Tutorial, or even Help related.
    We're closing it.
    If you are talking to someone pretending to be me aka DNC, you're about to be scammed.
    Do not come to this forum complaining that you were scammed; when buying, selling, trading files is against forum rules.
    Don't point a finger at me, I am not talking with anyone.




Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Advertisement