NEW Allods 4.0 packbin unpacker and packer

MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    3Posts

shout NEW Allods 4.0 packbin unpacker and packer

NEW Allods 4.0 packbin unpacker and packer
    Всем привет, решил поделиться своими закромами, использую гугл переводчик, так что тапками не кидайтесь, вообщем когда то выкупил этот распаковщик Pack.bin, вроде бы как он обсалютно рабочий и подходит к версии 4.0, но лично его не проверял, надеюсь он поможет кому то, и мы сможем увидеть новые интересные приватные сервера) В архиве есть видео инструкция.

--------------------Translate-------------------------

Hello everyone, I decided to share my bins, I use a google translator, so do not throw slippers, in general, when I bought this pack.bin unpacker, it seems like it is an out-of-the-box worker and comes up to version 4.0, but I haven't personally tested it, I hope it will help someone then, and we will be able to see new interesting private servers) There is a video instruction in the archive.

https://yadi.sk/d/dEmqWmQjzm4Ddw

MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    3Posts

Re: NEW Allods 4.0 packbin unpacker and packer

все качают, и не кто не коментирует и не говорит спасибо, не о результатах тестирования) я сам не пользовался, интерестно было бы узнать инструмент вообще рабочий или нет)

------------------google translate----------------------------------------

everyone shakes, and no one comments or says thank you, not about the test results) I myself did not use it, it would be interesting to find out the tool is generally working or not)

ModeratorRank
    Sep 2012 Join Date
    USALocation
    661Posts

likes = "thank you", thank you posts are forbidden.
    Happy Hacking!
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."-Dr. Seuss

I don't want admiration. I want you to follow my example.
    The best way to bring moderator attention to a post is to use the report button (⚠️).

Like my releases or want to thank me? -> give me rep. (✶ at bottom left)
    For other displays of affection -> use the like button.
    Moderator of Trickster Online & f168
    RZ Dev

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    2Posts

I downloaded it for the updated editor for version 4.0, but it does not start. It just crashes on startup. Maybe someone knows the solution?
    =RU ORIGINAL=
    Скачивал ради обновленного эдитора под версию 4.0, однако он не запускается. Просто вылетает при запуске. Может, знает кто решение?
    Уж очень хочется обновленный редактор карт..

Advertisement