Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fixing v1.1.0.2

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Jinjer LC - Fixing v1.1.0.2 - RaGEZONE Forums

I've always been a fan of the old mechanics, feel and gameplay of allods. I'd say its peak best spot with not only class balance in pvp, and pve content raids/Astral was the version 2.0, But since we don't have access to those files and 4.02 has overwritten most of the mechanics and replaced them with ' modernised ' version i think the closest thing we have to getting it back is with 1.1.0.2
My ultimate objective for this project is to fix most of the current game breaking bugs present, I'm not aware of all the bugs present obviously and this is where anyone else can help with at least tracking or sharing well known bugs within this version of the game so with the help of you guys maybe we can fix it and have a decent base to work with.

I plan on keeping this post updated with every bug and with the solution to fix it, my priority is going to start with the game world aka fixing wrong spawns, broken quests, broken Astral...

So please if you have any previous knowledge on the bugs present in this version share them with us so we can fix it
thanks!

Russian translation
Я всегда был поклонником старой механики, ощущений и игрового процесса аллодов. Я бы сказал, что это самое лучшее место с не только балансом классов в pvp, но и рейдами с pve-контентом / Astral была версией 2.0, но так как у нас нет доступа к этим файлам, а 4.02 переписал большую часть механики и заменил их на «модернизированная» версия, я думаю, что самая близкая вещь, которую мы должны вернуть, - это 1.1.0.2. Моя конечная цель в этом проекте - исправить большинство существующих ошибок, приводящих к сбоям в игре, но я не знаю всех присутствующих ошибок, и именно здесь кто-то может помочь хотя бы с отслеживанием или распространением известных ошибок в этой версии. игра, так что с помощью вас, ребята, возможно, мы сможем исправить это и иметь хорошую базу для работы. Я планирую обновлять этот пост с каждой ошибкой и с решением для ее исправления, мой приоритет будет начинаться с игрового мира, известного как исправление неправильных спавнов, битых квестов, битых астралов ... Поэтому, пожалуйста, если у вас есть какие-либо предыдущие знания об ошибках, присутствующих в этой версии, поделитесь ими с нами, чтобы мы могли это исправить Спасибо!"

Currently updating the project progress on

Last edited:
Back