Pack.bin unpacker 4.0.2 by Acteros

MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    Anywhere !Location
    135Posts

Pack.bin unpacker 4.0.2 by Acteros

We got a source code for a pack.bin unpacker however we are still trying to make it work no luck so far.
    Credit: Allods Developers Community

the file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sx...d7t_gQSimaPoL9

ps: before running the exe you need to change the pack name to ppack.bin the problem seems to happen when stage 2 starts it stops halfway and closes.

SubscriberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    EverywhereLocation
    253Posts

Re: Pack.bin unpacker 4.0.2 by Acteros

Acteros is Architect.
    Never trust unknown sources.
    It is a very old version of architects unpacker.
    Сорок is too scared to release the full, half-working, pack.bin unpacker that he has though.

Good thing that I am not in the allods community anymore. Too much shit going on.
    Last edited by Biesmen; 25-09-18 at 08:52 AM.

Jax
    That guy that disappears every few weeks for a few months

MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    Anywhere !Location
    135Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jaximus View Post
    Acteros is Architect.
    Never trust unknown sources.
    It is a very old version of architects unpacker.
    Сорок is too scared to release the full, half-working, pack.bin unpacker that he has though.

Good thing that I am not in the allods community anymore. Too much shit going on.
    So much drama and nothing coming out of it smh...

Always appreciated your opinion cause you ALWAYS come in with facts no bullshit unlike a bunch of people here and definitely don't trust unknown sources, but at this point this community has been so dry for years in here compared to the old days any chance to keep it going i'm taking it.

Couldn't give 2 shits about the unpacker to be frank i'm not interested in opening a server or making money i respect those who do but i'm not about that, just want this community to be alive again.
    Last edited by Biesmen; 25-09-18 at 08:53 AM.

True MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    216Posts

There is such a theory: if you rewrite the source code in a new C ++ project.Using the existing code of the architect - there is a chance that the program will work more steadily.Since when writing one version of the visual studio and a certain version of the boost was used!We are collecting this project in a visual studio of a different version and with a different version of the boost ...
    Sorry for the confused sentence, but I think the thought you caught.

MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    Anywhere !Location
    135Posts

Quote Originally Posted by witcherivan View Post
    There is such a theory: if you rewrite the source code in a new C ++ project.Using the existing code of the architect - there is a chance that the program will work more steadily.Since when writing one version of the visual studio and a certain version of the boost was used!We are collecting this project in a visual studio of a different version and with a different version of the boost ...
    Sorry for the confused sentence, but I think the thought you caught.
    Any luck on that ? I tried with vs2015 didn't work(although not 100% sure)

True MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    216Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jinjer LC View Post
    Any luck on that ? I tried with vs2015 didn't work(although not 100% sure)
    According to the architect, this source code is written at 80%.And logically can not be considered a worker.Ddenisk's comment on this source code was that only 20% of its working state is actually written.from this it follows that he (the source code) also can not be considered a worker.The architect immediately said that the code is not ready for the final assembly of the instrument.And he proposed jointly to complete this project.
    =============ru_translate=============

Со слов архитектора, данный исходный код написан на 80%.И по логике не может считаться рабочим.Комментарий ддениски к данному исходному коду гласил о том что на самом деле написано всего 20% от своего рабочего состояния.из этого следует что он (исходный код) так же не может считаться рабочим.Архитектор сразу сказал что код не готов для окончательной сборки инструмента.И предложил совместно завершить этот проект.

MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    Anywhere !Location
    135Posts

According to the architect, this source code is written at 80%.And logically can not be considered a worker.Ddenisk's comment on this source code was that only 20% of its working state is actually written.from this it follows that he (the source code) also can not be considered a worker.The architect immediately said that the code is not ready for the final assembly of the instrument.And he proposed jointly to complete this project.
    so rip trying to get this to work
    Last edited by Jinjer LC; 18-09-18 at 11:35 PM. Reason: back on topic

SupervisorRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    2,291Posts

All the drama.. it's been removed. Take a room you two and discuss this privately @Jaximus and @Sorok Dva
    Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    RaGEZONE Facebook

"The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten."

MemberRank
    Aug 2018 Join Date
    2Posts

Even the architect did not use this unpacker and reworked it from scratch; there is little point in it.
    =============ru_translate=============
    Даже архитектор этим распаковщиком не пользовался и переделывал с нуля, смысла от него мало.

Advertisement