Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Allods 1.1.0.2 ServerFile + Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx for share .. but

I cant read Chin.

SO I HAVE it Translate

:D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey i was wondering is there a way to show english on the game or just russian? such as a ingame option to change. also is it possible to have my friends connect to my server to play with me ?

Reaction score
Okay can I get a guide on how to set things up with like zend or xampp this gay butt ESSAMP is poop apache won't launch. but my zend apache launches.. i tried all of the ports i could possibly think of

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Okay can I get a guide on how to set things up with like zend or xampp this gay butt ESSAMP is poop apache won't launch.

okay i thought it was me ,,, i hit the button as they say in instructions then 3 or 4 boxes fo a language i dont understand come up thats about it .. perhaps if it was translated that would help

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey i was wondering is there a way to show english on the game or just russian? such as a ingame option to change. also is it possible to have my friends connect to my server to play with me ?
the client is english soo the game is all english.
for the friend part i don't know how but you can ssing your ip on every 127.0.0.1 file

Can anyone upload or send to me Essamp.exe please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know the mysql login info fir this release wanted to check the db's out with navicat .. and does anyone happen to know where you can game change rate

found the login info

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know the mysql login info fir this release wanted to check the db's out with navicat .. and does anyone happen to know where you can game change rate

found the login info

D:\Allods_Server\server\server_bin\shard\cfg\shard.xml for the change rate

can you send me the essamp.exe ? in D:\Allods_Server\PHP_MYSQL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
um the game isnt saving for me, and stucks at fitst teleportation
and where i should start customisation? i mean like server rates or character details?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
fotzis, Devoted
You need to add other maps in server\server_bin\shard\cfg\maps.cfg. You can find list of all maps in all_maps.cfg. But remember that more maps = more RAM. And dont' forget to edit amount of memory for shard-server in server\server_bin\shard\startServerDefault.bat.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think, you can change rates by editing shard.xml (mobExpRate, questExpRate in <gameMechanics> section).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
kayy thanks
what number i can put of RAM's in startServerDefault.bat.cuz any value i edit it doesn't start :/

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
kayy thanks
what number i can put of RAM's in startServerDefault.bat.cuz any value i edit it doesn't start :/
it depends on how much ram your pc has if its 4gb try to put 1200 or 1400 if its 6gb try 2000-2500 for the safest way and check your maps you need to run a number of maps not all of them you need 24gb ram for that

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Achievement enter my user name and password, but after selecting the channel Server, it disconnects me and gives me an error in GameServer can not establish the connection. Any idea??

Thx

Back