Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Allods 1.1.0.2 ServerFile + Client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Achievement enter my user name and password, but after selecting the channel Server, it disconnects me and gives me an error in GameServer can not establish the connection. Any idea??

Thx
hmm can't see what error you talking about can you screen it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Apache (httpd.exe) wont start. Help? Ideas?

Try this...

1. Windows > Execute and type "regedit"
2. Go to > HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HTTP
3. Change key properties to "start" from 3 to 4.
4. Restart your PC.

After That start htttpd....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Getting this when connecting to
What did i do wrong?

URL =
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'HessianError' with message 'a:2:{s:6:"reason";s:240:"HttpError: Error opening socket communication: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. (10060)";s:6:"status";a:1:{s:4:"name";s:6:"FAILED";}}' in D:\Allods_Server\www\hessian\Hessian.php:366 Stack trace: #0 D:\Allods_Server\www\hessian\HessianClient.php(231): HessianErrorLog->notifyError(Object(HttpError)) #1 D:\Allods_Server\www\hessian\HessianClient.php(209): HessianProxy->notifyError(Object(HttpError)) #2 D:\Allods_Server\www\hessian\Filter.php(159): HessianProxy->executeCall('getVersionInfo', Array) #3 D:\Allods_Server\www\hessian\Filter.php(73): ProxyFilter->execute(Object(HessianProxy), Object(FilterChain)) #4 D:\Allods_Server\www\hessian\Filter.php(191): FilterChain->doFilter(Object(HessianProxy)) #5 D:\Allods_Server\www\hessian\Filter.php(73): PHPErrorReportingFilter->execute(Object(Hess in D:\Allods_Server\www\hessian\Hessian.php on line 366

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all. Can someone help when i add maps shard server dont startup:( if start by default shard startup fine....

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
How much RAM is required to actually run the entire game properly?

Reaction score
isn't that for just the maps? That's what I got from the replys.
Yeah it's from the maps... which I find ridiculously messed up considering any other game server doesn't require nearly as much RAM as this does(such as WoW)
I am running with 8gb and its apparently not possible to run an allods server with that much

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello,

to have a stable server, you should have atleast 24GB RAM.
Allods uses a heavy amount of RAM and that's why you need so much.

- Jaximus

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
D:\Allods_Server\server\server_bin\shard\cfg\shard.xml for the change rate

can you send me the essamp.exe ? in D:\Allods_Server\PHP_MYSQL

Is possible install nude patch in the version this post?What is the version correct?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good afternoon , installed on the server run all the instructions as it should be, one does not want to run the file , when the startServerDefault.bat once the window is closed , the setting shardSimple.xml spent under him . what could be wrong?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Good afternoon , installed on the server run all the instructions as it should be, one does not want to run the file , when the startServerDefault.bat once the window is closed , the setting shardSimple.xml spent under him . what could be wrong?

attache server.log file

Reaction score
zwoorelook - Allods 1.1.0.2 ServerFile + Client - RaGEZONE Forums

thanks vipboyth Installation

1/Direct extract to D drive
2/Install PostgresSQL with password spm123 + creat a new table named ao_account_trunk16 and JDK + set JAVA_HOME environment variable
3/Run [0] and click frozen red button ( wait Apache and MySQL run , after that you will see httpd.exe and mysqld.exe in Task Manager --- if not , check your server's path and Run As Admin )
Start [1] AccountServer and wait it stop running
Go to address

4/Run [2] + [3] + [4] and wait it stop running

Done! . it using ESSamp as a portable webserver so you dont need to config anything

- pass tuan565.blogspot.com
- pass tuan565.blogspot.com

Credts:
tuan565 (tuan)

Very interesting :thumbup1:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back