Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Allods Online - Server files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Allods Online - Server files

Thedeadly has files? Oh yeah! He did a hack and reverse engineer over a year ago on them.. He always told me that the planned to open up a server. He also said he had TERA files (latest), but was saving them for when the beta comes, or game goes live. Any info on that, or is that confidential and I shouldn't have said that? xD

I used to chat with Deadly on MSN during the Rohan beta. I lost his MSN though, but would like to chat with him some more. :X

PS: The co owner of TD w.e his name is that branched off isn't that great of a dev I believe. >.<

Thedeadly is an amazing dev.. He is a master reverse engineer and hacker. I can't wait to play your guys server! I'll be getting a bunch of addons ready.

PSS: Any info on rates for your server? :)

Reaction score
Thedeadly has files? Oh yeah! He did a hack and reverse engineer over a year ago on them.. He always told me that the planned to open up a server. He also said he had TERA files (latest), but was saving them for when the beta comes, or game goes live. Any info on that, or is that confidential and I shouldn't have said that? xD

I used to chat with Deadly on MSN during the Rohan beta. I lost his MSN though, but would like to chat with him some more. :X

PS: The co owner of TD w.e his name is that branched off isn't that great of a dev I believe. >.<

Thedeadly is an amazing dev.. He is a master reverse engineer and hacker. I can't wait to play your guys server! I'll be getting a bunch of addons ready.

PSS: Any info on rates for your server? :)
Not 100% on rates yet testing those in cbt

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Is there a site or anything up yet (since you intend to start it soon), where people can apply? Thanks!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Torrent server may be connected with patches,because patch of about 300mb should download after canceling of operation^^
Tryed this,true

I think that Torrent_server is indeed related to patches because AO use a peer-to-peer system to make user download patches through launcher...like BitTorrent...

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Td-developments will have one up before Monday for a minor cbt we have had everything ready fir a while with newer files but now guess we have to release before random noobs do XD

If you rush it out, it'll just be ridden with bugs and problems.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I just dont get it whats the point of these releases.

Theres no tutorial of how to start the server.
Im looking for so long for an allods emu.
I wanna play the game in singleplayer. With this repack is possible?

And is it at all a repack? (im a noob at this,)
...so if any of you is familiar with the easines of setting up a wow emu repack, is this one close to that?

COULD SOMEONE GIVE ANY INSTRUCTIONS AT ALL TO WTF to do with the files?
I tried launching the shard and all that, but theres a bunch of versions, default, custom etcetc...and only the default starts up, but it freezes. All the AccounServer and MasterServer aint working.
(also im not shouting lol, just press caps by mistake)

Also, theres a fully working AION 2.1 emu, almost perfect. From a same site it has wow emus. So its doable. Here none of theme are worth it.
Here on ragezone I didnt find any working stuff at all. I read 50-100 MMORPG Extra forum pages to find at least one NORMAL POST. All are scams.

Last edited:
Reaction score

I just dont get it whats the point of these releases.

Theres no tutorial of how to start the server.
Im looking for so long for an allods emu.
I wanna play the game in singleplayer. With this repack is possible?

And is it at all a repack? (im a noob at this,)
...so if any of you is familiar with the easines of setting up a wow emu repack, is this one close to that?

COULD SOMEONE GIVE ANY INSTRUCTIONS AT ALL TO WTF to do with the files?
I tried launching the shard and all that, but theres a bunch of versions, default, custom etcetc...and only the default starts up, but it freezes. All the AccounServer and MasterServer aint working.
(also im not shouting lol, just press caps by mistake)

Also, theres a fully working AION 2.1 emu, almost perfect. From a same site it has wow emus. So its doable. Here none of theme are worth it.
Here on ragezone I didnt find any working stuff at all. I read 50-100 MMORPG Extra forum pages to find at least one NORMAL POST. All are scams.
i luld

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hát kurvára örülök neki h te jól érzed magad bmeg.

...Im glad you find this funny...

Cuz I DONT!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thx, at least ur honest and I thank you for that

Now I dont have to wait for no turds :D

Allods is a thing of the past then

Check out that HunniNune or who,,
"I luld"

lul my butt

. I thought she/he/whatever is hungarian cuz of ITS name.
so that lang I wrote in is Hungarian if she/he/IT/whatever would wanna translate my insult

Edit: I dont get it why a workful client would be a problem?
I already have on in english, the same version as the one you provided in russian.
Google it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Thx, at least ur honest and I thank you for that

Now I dont have to wait for no turds :D

Allods is a thing of the past then

Check out that HunniNune or who,,
"I luld"

lul my butt

. I thought she/he/whatever is hungarian cuz of ITS name.
so that lang I wrote in is Hungarian if she/he/IT/whatever would wanna translate my insult

Pls keep ur personal harassment towards members outside this topic...make ur raging toward the member through PM not here..because u are off-topic...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

sorry boss

Im off anyway :)
I got the answer I expected.
You can close my account now lol

And im not raging at all, I dont know the person I was "raging" at

maybe im wrong,
but that kind of answer HuninHune gave was expecting a reply

over and out hehe

Edit:
this is also TOTALLY off-topic, but who loves drum-n-bass would adore this i think:

as my apologies for any offensivenessess I cauzed.

LastEdit: about the link I should provide, well, I let you do the searching, but its one of the popular torrent sites if you google the popular torrening sites, you will find it, 1 problem is, there are only 2 seeders right now i think...dunno,,, deleted all Allods related stuff laready
Bye dudes, Im starting to hate this place anyway for the no resulteness I see here

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

nem ertem mit vergodsz ha eppen meg nincs hozza tutorial majd lesz par nap mulva. mellesleg meg ha felallitottal magadnak aion servert akkor nem ertem ezzel mit gorcsolsz, nem olyan nagy was ist das felconfigolni, nekem special 5 percbe telt. sajnos ez a baj a ragezone-al hogy kurva sok ember aki csak leechel de a kommunitihez semmit sem ad hozza csak nyavog.

translate: i dont understand you. noone tutorial for set up yet, maybe comes in some days or so, just wait. anyway if you builded up an aion server for urself, i dont know whats your problem with this server structure. its looks pretty easy to set up, i made it in 5 mins.
thats the wrong with ragezone, there is lot of noname visitor leecher whos are not give anything for community only leech the knowledge and cry if they got a lil issue.

btw im setted up server properly now working on a better client. i got how to open pak files, now checking can i do something with it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

lol any moron knnow's how to edit the pak files -0.0-

just open them with winrar .. , what we need now is a working client.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

lol any moron knnow's how to edit the pak files -0.0-

just open them with winrar .. , what we need now is a working client.
Suigintou - [Release] Allods Online - Server files - RaGEZONE Forums

open them with winrar and you get bin files. then?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Td-developments will have one up before Monday for a minor cbt we have had everything ready fir a while with newer files but now guess we have to release before random noobs do XD

Is there already a site online for registration and applying for CBT?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

then dedump the .bin using ollydubgger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back