Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Allods Online - Server files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Allods Online - Server files

Sorry, as I cant send private messages thanks to this amazing less than 15 forum posts means your a noob forum rule, ill post it here:

ITS MEANT FOR HYCKER:

A baj h foggalmam sincs mit csináljak a fileokkal.
Ahogy egy wow repacket kéne inditani ezt nem lehet. kb 30 percet szórakoztam vele mig feladtam.
A másik h azért ugattam ezeknek annyit, h már igen rég mind keresek egy szervert Allodsnak, végül találtam, de ez ugyanaz mint az SWGEMU, kamu, a működő szerverfájlokat nem adják oda, csak a szemetet, és hadd rakd össze magad.
NA én ehhez nem értek.
A másik h azé kéne, h legynen meg hehe. Nemigen játszanék vele úgysem szerintem...de túl jó game h veszni hagyni, 1 terrás memóriámra simán ráfér.
Ez volt a wowwal is, Cataclysm, sikerült elinditani a szervert, egyik legjobb repack eddig, v 10et kipróbáltam, full spawnolt. Meglett, el se inditottam.
Aion dettó, Allods kéne még és SWG.
SWGEMU totál kamu, de a reményeim szertefoszlottak most Allodsal is.
Mik belenéztem a szerver mappába jöttem rá erre.

Amúgy sem létfontosságú, azért kell h legyen meg :), nemigen játszom netem amúgysem.
Lehet néha-néha még visszanézek hátfa felraktak egy (öninditó szervert v mi),,,ha próbáltál wownak szervert szerezni tudod miről beszélek: klikk autserver, klikk mysql, klikk worldserver és kész is. Módositod a klienst h 127.0.0.1-re csatlakozzon és woala.

Kétlem h ragezone-on valaha is létezni fog ilyesmi.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Okay i found the right client :D

so i'm the first or what ? XD .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can't wait to get to sign up for your CBT. I played the XOR Rohan (Named XOR back then) CBT. I got to know TheDeadly (had his MSN), and the other staff. I lost his MSN though.

Anyways.. I'll be waiting for the site to come up. ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

oh sux , well i think i'll just keep my litte HOT project then :D

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Zorno what u mean?megaupload is down because has been closed by FBI lol..
If u mean multiupload yes is currently down also to me...:S

meep. Multiupload i meant lol. Sorry :D:

Looks like there is a mass closedown of such services atm o_O Dunno but isnt it a fail of the FBI noobs ? Those sites are not illegal, people just used them to upload illegal stuff and this is against the TOS of those services so how can they blame them ? Nobody can check all files uploaded to their servers and even if they could check all files they still cant check if they are ok, thats why the TOS says "Only distribute files where you have the right to do so".

Ok thats one thing ... but back to topic ... any mirrors ? :D:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

meep. Multiupload i meant lol. Sorry :D:

Looks like there is a mass closedown of such services atm o_O Dunno but isnt it a fail of the FBI noobs ? Those sites are not illegal, people just used them to upload illegal stuff and this is against the TOS of those services so how can they blame them ? Nobody can check all files uploaded to their servers and even if they could check all files they still cant check if they are ok, thats why the TOS says "Only distribute files where you have the right to do so".

Ok thats one thing ... but back to topic ... any mirrors ? :D:
I agree with u....on topic nobody mirrored these links afaik...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

all links megauplad is normal working :D:
Who start this server on linux? Please, write mini-guide for structure server..
Sorry for bad english ;)

Рашн, всем привет:) Кто может помочь разобраться в структуре сервера? И написать мини-гайд по старту на линухе.. Заранее спасибо:)

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Multiupload is down and will not come up again i guess. And im pretty sure more of those hosters will take their service down. So please, can someone make a mirror on a normal server somewhere ? Or in Usenet or wherever we can grab them files ? :D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back