• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Website :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hello all i made website for any one its not bad but not good i made in 20 mins gl..

pic.. add gl :p

Last edited:
A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Website :p

You need to post a screenshot. No one is going to download an untested .rar off the internet without knowing what it contains.

Master Summoner
Reaction score

yea but i made by my self not downloaded :p 20 mins of my work..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hardest is to parse it with the game database, if you can do that it would be amazing :) and just let us edit the db info

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Hardest is to parse it with the game database, if you can do that it would be amazing :) and just let us edit the db info

i was long time in kalonline section and i know to conatct scripts to datbase but never tryed whit other game.I am working on New Register scripts and some extra like a Userpanel for help or so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back