Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server files NEW

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
PLS make a video guild for sql for server files ...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe if I have time, I'll post 5.0 and 6.0 versions, then Allods will have a variety, and then the people in whose hands 7.0 were completely insolent
We are talking server files here, if you do have them can we see some proof ? many people claimed to have them in the past yet they all end up being false promises. Bout' damn time this section returns back to life....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
New versions are available through licensing. So it is not hard at all to get them.
If it is the real Taran, which I doubt tbh, they have 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0.
The new 7.0 Are not that special tbh, can just license it and open a server and close again, as many people have done in the past year.
Soon there will be 8.0 in summer and then 7.0 will be out again and cheap af to license.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Maybe if I have time, I'll post 5.0 and 6.0 versions, then Allods will have a variety, and then the people in whose hands 7.0 were completely insolent

that would be really really nice of u and will be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
We are talking server files here, if you do have them can we see some proof ? many people claimed to have them in the past yet they all end up being false promises. Bout' damn time this section returns back to life....

This is real TARAN from astral demons and yes he have this files and more other but he not have balls for release it or he boss not give him chance make it.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is real TARAN from astral demons and yes hi have this files and more other but he not have balls for release it or he boss not give him chance make it.
well, real or not as predicted nothing came up...
I wonder whats holding him up from helping out the section and releasing older versions

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Whoever will start new 5.0/6.0 private server, will gain the biggest amount of money, noone cares about other patches, people want to play these specifically. I hope to see such server in near future.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Are there people who will publish version 5.0 of the server in free access?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Теперь уже не важно. Резервная копия раздавалась всем желающим. Так что всё в ваших руках. Есть желание переоткрыть етёрнал - милости просим.

Now it isn't important. The backup copy was distributed to everyone. So all in your hands. There is desire to reopen eternal-call - welcome.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Теперь уже не важно. Резервная копия раздавалась всем желающим. Так что всё в ваших руках. Есть желание переоткрыть етёрнал - милости просим.

Now it isn't important. The backup copy was distributed to everyone. So all in your hands. There is desire to reopen eternal-call - welcome.

the translation into my language is kind of bad, you mean that 5.0 has already spread? is it no longer in the hands of just one person?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the translation into my language is kind of bad, you mean that 5.0 has already spread? is it no longer in the hands of just one person?
No.
I spoke about a free backup copy of the portal eternal-call.ru

Server files version 5.0 in free access, I have not seen. Alas.

Back