Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server files NEW

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lemme know if ya'll puzzle anything out on skype

witcherivan, any tips on getting the client to open without the launcher forcing updates on us? You clearly got it to work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
All is correctly configure, i'd taken the witcherivan's files, and startServer says me : "[04-24 22:31:45,395, 1904546] fe2(33):connection-to-account-thread - WARN verify : Failed to connect to account server: unable to connect to account server /127.0.0.1:9346, net i/o exception connecting to java.nio.channels.SocketChannel[c
losed]"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
All is correctly configure, i'd taken the witcherivan's files, and startServer says me : "[04-24 22:31:45,395, 1904546] fe2(33):connection-to-account-thread - WARN verify : Failed to connect to account server: unable to connect to account server /127.0.0.1:9346, net i/o exception connecting to java.nio.channels.SocketChannel[c
losed]"

check your bat and xml files from your account and shard (IP,Port)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok,

It's work perfectly :
Now, find to open the game :x

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
there seems to be a client if i see the picture in post before^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I feel I'm almost done!
I see the logo "Allods Online" written in ASCII in the console, but within seconds I have several warning like this:
[05-24 00:50:43,460, 99315] rules(84) - WARN verify : This warning can occure if time was skipped by anyone on your server. Current time (1369324240826) is less than saved rule time (1369494000023). Rule RuleResource:/Mechanics/Rules/ArchipelagoContested6/Fighting/FightingRule_03.(RuleResource).xdb is not loaded correctly

To finish with an error:
[05-24 00:50:43,663, 99518] rules(84) - ERROR verify : Can't find rule: [RuleResource:/Mechanics/Rules/MountTokenExchange/ThroneExchangeAvailable.(RuleResource).xdb]

For the client I think it works :
Edit : I correct my problem by removing the different database in wamp and pgAdmin and recreating them!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I feel I'm almost done!
I see the logo "Allods Online" written in ASCII in the console, but within seconds I have several warning like this:

To finish with an error:

For the client I think it works :

Nop, tested and allods destruction and allods pvp doesn't work

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When i try to connecte i have this error :

Code:
[04-25 01:18:27,557, 5715351] net timeouts_0 - INFO  accountserver.w  : name "account server"; socket /127.0.0.1:62352 -
> /127.0.0.1:9340; closed true closed (authentification timeout expired; null)

I don't know really ^^
On one of my computer it's doesn't work but i've changed the computer (i've take the computer where the server is running) and it's work just in launch the launcher ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We're still going to have to find some way to bypass the launcher eventually, as they could easily force updates on us which break our own servers

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well, thank you witcherivan for the fixes with shard, it works perfectly :)
But main problem is to get stable launcher without troubles with files and activate GM console.

great brother! :thumbup:
what the client used as a guinea?
Yesterday I tried to run the client
rewritten in hex editor starter.exe for Local Launch (attached file updated)
but further selection shard has not moved in the console CMD notified that the client to the server are different version :?:

where we need to find something original client version 4.0.02.42 USGala

And another question: Guys who any of you are trained to work with C ++?

I ask not just out of curiosity.
and because there is an opportunity to work with the source launcher ...
but it is not 100% information. just one person asked whether there are among us (you) a person trained in the C ++ ?!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
rewritten in hex editor starter.exe for Local Launch
but further selection shard has not moved in the console CMD notified that the client to the server are different version :?:

but it is not 100% information. just one person asked whether there are among us (you) a person trained in the C ++ ?!

Allods Destruction seems to be serving 4.0.2.42 in their initial (pre-update) download. But the client still kills itself with your starter.

There is something next-level infuriating about this, I've waited years for a newer version of Allods to leak and when it finally does its the CLIENT thats the problem.

Heres a clean link to the 4.0.0 client (official). Might be useful:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think should ask around in the forums private servers. maybe there guys (members. not the administrators) and preserved make the initial client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think should ask around in the forums private servers. maybe there guys (members. not the administrators) and preserved make the initial client
What do you know about the launch process? As far as I can tell the Launcher asks the server if it is updated, and if it is cleared it lets you run the game. It passes a 'token' to the game which the game then tries to validate with the server. If all of these checks clear the game actually starts.

As for protection it looks like AOGame.exe is packed with some sort of exe packer (related to Protect.exe). The launcher however is not packed.

Reaction score
rewritten in hex editor starter.exe for Local Launch

I used client from allods.me. I couldn't rewrite any files, so i replaced hosts and accountserver.cfg
Also, your start.exe doesn't work for this launcher, it crashes. Client is goodly working, but need to fix that thing

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Also, some command line parameters (dumped from the old 1.1.2 build that wasn't packed)
-autoexec
-luatest
-luatestchild
-luatestmain
-nogui
-minimize
-withoutwindow
-silentmode
-buildTextPack
-buildBinaries
-loadBinaries
-buildHash

I used client from allods.me. I couldn't rewrite any files, so i replaced hosts and accountserver.cfg
Also, your start.exe doesn't work for this launcher, it crashes. Client is goodly working, but need to fix that thing
I'm downloading Allods.me now, what hosts file changes worked for you? I tried hosts file changes for Allods Destruction and it was basically useless.

Back