Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GUIDE] Allods 4.0.02.42 server setup (start local game server)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem when I download the rar from the client it gave me error when unpacking it, I tried another day on another PC and from another side and I still give error this file rar. They know something about it, the file is defective or there is another link to download it. Thank you

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have a problem when I download the rar from the client it gave me error when unpacking it, I tried another day on another PC and from another side and I still give error this file rar. They know something about it, the file is defective or there is another link to download it. Thank you

try to extract with 7-zip or find a client on other private server 4.0 , you just must remplace 1 line in the folder profiles , accountserver.cfg and change the ip address by 127.0.0.1 or your vps ip or hamachi ip

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
server lags like that because it was not designed to run on a single comp like most run it due to this fact when the cpu spikes the GM(Game mechanics) thread blocks and cant do what it needs to causing lag bubbles and spikes

as a possible fix try setting the affinity of the shard server to all but one core and then set the rest to the single core

ok just a quick thing

i was getting errors when it was trying to load maps regarding the cache so...

firstly renamed the file
game/data/Packs/MapsCache.Server.pak back it up

then run scripts/mapStaticsCacheBuilder.bat

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hello , I modify the novograd guard , i change the visual script now he looks like that :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<VisualMob>
<variation>
<skin href="/Characters/Kania_male/KaniaMaleSkin01.(Texture).xdb#xpointer(/Texture)" />
<skinColor>-4079975</skinColor>
<face href="/Characters/Kania_male/Variations/KaniaMaleFace08.(VisualItem).xdb#xpointer(/gameMechanics.constructor.schemes.item.VisualItem)" />
<hairColor>-12501708</hairColor>
<hairGeoset href="/Characters/Kania_male/Variations/KaniaMaleHair04.(VisualItem).xdb#xpointer(/gameMechanics.constructor.schemes.item.VisualItem)" />
<facial href="/Characters/Kania_male/Variations/KaniaMaleFacial01.(VisualItem).xdb#xpointer(/gameMechanics.constructor.schemes.item.VisualItem)" />
<facialColor>-12501708</facialColor>
<additionalVariation href="" />
</variation>
<character href="/Characters/Kania_male/KaniaMale.(VisCharacterTemplate).xdb#xpointer(/VisCharacterTemplate)" />
<items>
<Item>
<item href="/Items/VisualItems/Helm/Plate_E_01SpartanBronze.(VisualItem).xdb#xpointer(/gameMechanics.constructor.schemes.item.VisualItem)" />
<slot>HELM</slot>
</Item>
<Item>
<item href="/Items/VisualItems/Bracers/Plate_C_01KaniaPaladinBracers.(VisualItem).xdb#xpointer(/gameMechanics.constructor.schemes.item.VisualItem)" />
<slot>BRACERS</slot>
</Item>
<Item>
<item href="/Items/VisualItems/Gloves/Plate_E_03KaniaPaladinGloves.(VisualItem).xdb#xpointer(/gameMechanics.constructor.schemes.item.VisualItem)" />
<slot>GLOVES</slot>
</Item>
<Item>
<item href="/Items/VisualItems/Mantle/Shoulder_Plate_E_13GibberlingWarrior.(VisualItem).xdb#xpointer(/gameMechanics.constructor.schemes.item.VisualItem)" />
<slot>MANTLE</slot>
</Item>
<Item>
<item href="/Items/VisualItems/Weapon/Shield/Shield_1H_E_05KaniaGold.(VisualItem).xdb#xpointer(/gameMechanics.constructor.schemes.item.VisualItem)" />
<slot>OFFHAND</slot>
</Item>
<Item>
<item href="/Items/VisualItems/Weapon/2HAxe/Axe_2H_Simple_A_01IronWood.(VisualItem).xdb#xpointer(/gameMechanics.constructor.schemes.item.VisualItem)" />
<slot>MAINHAND</slot>
</Item>
<Item>
<item href="/Items/VisualItems/Pants/Plate_E_02OrcEvilPlateLegs.(VisualItem).xdb#xpointer(/gameMechanics.constructor.schemes.item.VisualItem)" />
<slot>PANTS</slot>
</Item>
<Item>
<item href="/Items/VisualItems/Boots/Plate_E_03KaniaPaladinBoots.(VisualItem).xdb#xpointer(/gameMechanics.constructor.schemes.item.VisualItem)" />
<slot>BOOTS</slot>
</Item>
<Item>
<item href="/Items/VisualItems/Armor/Plate_E_03KaniaPaladinArmor.(VisualItem).xdb#xpointer(/gameMechanics.constructor.schemes.item.VisualItem)" />
<slot>ARMOR</slot>
</Item>
<Item>
<item href="/Items/VisualItems/Cloak/Cape_Cloth_D_07KaniaWarrior.(VisualItem).xdb#xpointer(/gameMechanics.constructor.schemes.item.VisualItem)" />
<slot>CLOAK</slot>
</Item>
<Item>
<item href="/Items/VisualItems/Belt/Plate_D_07KaniaWarriorBelt.(VisualItem).xdb#xpointer(/gameMechanics.constructor.schemes.item.VisualItem)" />
<slot>BELT</slot>
</Item>
</items>
<scale>1</scale>
</VisualMob>

but when i launch my game , i didnt see any change of skin why ? somone know how to fix that ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have problem when i lunch startAccountServer_local.bat
eSz5ulG - [GUIDE] Allods 4.0.02.42 server setup (start local game server) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i have problem when i lunch startAccountServer_local.bat
eSz5ulG - [GUIDE] Allods 4.0.02.42 server setup (start local game server) - RaGEZONE Forums

Could you send me the log pls .

Ask you 4 question:
do you rune the right accountserver?
Have you got any espace before the first letter in your database ?
Did you have the good java ?
Have you got any espace in the folder name of your server ? (java can block if its write like that "allods server" but no like that "allodsserver")

"edit"
find: You have the problem with the path of your folder its "program files " , put your server in C:
the path will be like that :
C:\YOUR_ALLODS_SERVER

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thx i solve it but i have another problem when i try to ceate account

6vI1dFR - [GUIDE] Allods 4.0.02.42 server setup (start local game server) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I dont know ,read your account exemple many times for see you forget nothing ,
and
include_path = ".;c:\wamp\www\hessian;c:\wamp\www\hessianPhpPatch;c:\wamp\www\j2php;c:\wamp\www\java;c:\wamp\www\php;c:\wamp\www\python;c:\wamp\www\quercus"

did you put the right path ?
is your accountserver running ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I dont know ,read your account exemple many times for see you forget nothing ,
and
include_path = ".;c:\wamp\www\hessian;c:\wamp\www\hessianPhpPatch;c:\wamp\www\j2php;c:\wamp\www\java;c:\wamp\www\php;c:\wamp\www\python;c:\wamp\www\quercus"

did you put the right path ?
is your accountserver running ?

yes my accountserver running and i include the right path

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
scroll and go on the bottom of the page , and write what they say pls (its under the red box )

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok so if i want to start my own priv server in this version what hardware do i need it for or witch vps should i choose

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello !
I followed all steps, however I'm stuck when starting AccountServer. It seems java can't communicate with databases. However Wamp & PostGres are running

here are my logs

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hello !
I followed all steps, however I'm stuck when starting AccountServer. It seems java can't communicate with databases. However Wamp & PostGres are running

here are my logs

Have you wrote the name of db correctly? With no espace in front per exemple

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Have you wrote the name of db correctly? With no espace in front per exemple
sorry, didn't had time to update my post!

Jinjer LC helped me to solve this:
the issue was actually from version of Postgres & wamp (working on pg 9.1 & wamp 2.5 but not with pg 10+)
everything worked fine (I could play the game)

but due to unexpected hdd change, i'm reinstalling it.
now I have a different issue:
-> I can launch the account server, but when I'm using AccountExample.php, the socket connection is refused ( HttpError: HttpError: Error opening socket communication: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. (10061) in C:\wamp\www\hessian\Http.php on line 257 )

It's kind of weird because i'm also testing this installation in a VM, and it's working fine (account is created)

I'm now looking on stackoverflow/internet & this forum to find where it come from :):

--edit--
don't know why but after multiple installation / uninstall it worked again

I'll try to install it on linux now, to see if I can benefit from swap partition to import more map than 16GB can allow

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys, im facing an problem with starter.exe
When i run a game with a starter.exe it works but it can't connect to the local host because server IP in accountserver.cfg is "Allods-account.gpotato.com", so its try to connect to 178.33.35.136 and obviously can't because host IP is 127.0.0.1.
If im changing the IP in accountserver.cfg to 127.0.0.1, the starter.exe doesn't runs a game!
I've tried many ways to run it and different local IPs, but it doesn't work. I have no idea of what's going wrong.
All servers works fine, without any errors or something, all databases are OK, account is created and working.
I've done all steps of this guide, and everything works, but the client doesn't run, im so upset. Please, help.:(::(::(::(:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi guys, im facing an problem with starter.exe
When i run a game with a starter.exe it works but it can't connect to the local host because server IP in accountserver.cfg is "Allods-account.gpotato.com", so its try to connect to 178.33.35.136 and obviously can't because host IP is 127.0.0.1.
If im changing the IP in accountserver.cfg to 127.0.0.1, the starter.exe doesn't runs a game!
I've tried many ways to run it and different local IPs, but it doesn't work. I have no idea of what's going wrong.
All servers works fine, without any errors or something, all databases are OK, account is created and working.
I've done all steps of this guide, and everything works, but the client doesn't run, im so upset. Please, help.:(::(::(::(:

The IP address specified in the starter.exe can be modified with the help of any hex editor.
But, there is a restriction: the ip address must contain no more than nine digits.
In your IP address there are ten.
There is an alternative option for running the game client - via a modified launcher.
This launcher allows you to make changes to the file accountserver.cfg
Thus, you can register your IP address (178.33.35.136) in this config file and run the game client. ;)

Русский:
IP адрес указанный в starter.ехе можно модифицировать с помощью любого HEX редактора.
Но, есть ограничение: IP адрес должен содержать не более девяти цифр.
В вашем IP адресе их - десять.

Есть альтернативный вариант запуска игрового клиента - через модифицированный лаунчер.
Данный лаунчер разрешает вносить изменения в файл accountserver.cfg
Таким образом Вы можете в данный конфиг файл прописать свой IP адрес и без проблем запустить игровой клиент.

Sorry for my bad english :/

Last edited:
Back