Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GUIDE] Allods 4.0.02.42 server setup (start local game server)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The starter.exe is with several trojan alerts, it may be a false positive but in a brief reverse engineering I found several binaries intruding on win32, does anyone have the .exe source code? Starter.dll only passes the lang parameter to the .exe, so it is clean ..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The starter.exe is with several trojan alerts, it may be a false positive but in a brief reverse engineering I found several binaries intruding on win32, does anyone have the .exe source code? Starter.dll only passes the lang parameter to the .exe, so it is clean ..

Use the to start the game client.
Enter the required host and pot into this config: .\Allods Online\Profiles\accountServer.cfg

example accountServer.cfg
Code:
account_srv_host = "127.0.0.1"
account_srv_port = 9340

You Welcome! ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good evening everyone, I would like to know the minimum requirements to run the server on a personal machine?If you have errors in my English, I'm sorry, I'm Brazilian.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good evening everyone, I would like to know the minimum requirements to run the server on a personal machine?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Error in account status: An internal error occurred

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone, after clearing the tutorial and loading to the location Mysterious Island(idk if this is the correct name on English) it has neither NPC, nor mobs

------------------------rus-----------------------------------
Привет всем, после прохождения туториала и загрузки на локацию Таинственный остров, на ней нет ни НПС, ни мобов

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi everyone, after clearing the tutorial and loading to the location Mysterious Island(idk if this is the correct name on English) it has neither NPC, nor mobs

------------------------rus-----------------------------------
Привет всем, после прохождения туториала и загрузки на локацию Таинственный остров, на ней нет ни НПС, ни мобов

Покажи список загружаемых карт.
=========== en ===========
Show me a list of downloadable maps.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Покажи список загружаемых карт.
=========== en ===========
Show me a list of downloadable maps.

Nevermind, the problem was with this string:
map = /Maps/Kania_AL1/Zones/ArchipelagoLeague1/ArchipelagoLeague1.xdb

It should have had zone = at the beginning

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Помогите, пожалуйста, запустить сервер, я не опытен в этом, я все делал шаг за шагом, но все время у меня не получалось, кто-нибудь может мне объяснить голосом ???

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nevermind, the problem was with this string:
map = /Maps/Kania_AL1/Zones/ArchipelagoLeague1/ArchipelagoLeague1.xdb
It should have had zone = at the beginning
map = /Maps/Inst_LeagueStart/MapResource.xdb
zone = /Maps/Inst_LeagueStart/Zones/InstLeague1/InstLeague1.(ZoneResource).xdb

map = /Maps/Kania_AL1/MapResource.xdb
zone = /Maps/Kania_AL1/Zones/ArchipelagoLeague1/ArchipelagoLeague1.xdb
zone = /Maps/Kania_AL1/Zones/ArchipelagoLeague1_2/ArchipelagoLeague1_2.(ZoneResource).xdb

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can u help me?

windows 10

UPD: Installed Win7 and it worked

Last edited:
cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Stupid Wampserver not reachable for me. Seems like port 80 is blocked by anything (using win xp 64 for test).
Anyways, as this emulator is java, is there a guide for linux so i can try setting it up without creating a virtual machine with Shitdows ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Stupid Wampserver not reachable for me. Seems like port 80 is blocked by anything (using win xp 64 for test).
Anyways, as this emulator is java, is there a guide for linux so i can try setting it up without creating a virtual machine with Shitdows ?

It's possible that a program occupies port 80. This is usually done by Skype.

Back