Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GUIDE] Allods 4.0.02.42 server setup (start local game server)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
У кого-нибудь получилось попасть на Тропический Атол? Билет есть, но он не действует.

Did anyone get to Tropical Atoll? There is a ticket, but it does not work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'new' (T_NEW) in C:\wamp\www\hessian\HessianClient.php on line 60

Also cannot start billing server.

And allods_billing_rs_4_0_02.sql not exist anymore

Reinstall again. Read the instructions carefully. According to the instructions it works.
Do not import the billing server database until the first launch. Only after the server first starts, you can import the database.
I myself started the server according to the instructions - it works fine. Used only files posted on the forum.

CAREFULLY read the instructions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Подскажите, а сколько RAM нужно для работы сервера?

Tell me, how much RAM is needed for the server to work?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Подскажите, а сколько RAM нужно для работы сервера?

Tell me, how much RAM is needed for the server to work?

24 для простого запуска шарда со всем функционалом, более 100 для полноценного сервера.

24 for a simple start shard with all the functionality, more than 100 for a full server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone, there was a problem with the shard, please explain what is wrong. Maybe this is due to the lack of RAM, although its 24 GB.
In this link are the server logs:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,
I tried to install the game on my friend's computer, but this gives the attached errors. I couldn't figure it out. Can anyone help if you have knowledge?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I still need www folder for this 4.0 server link is broken can someone upload a copy for me..

Thanks also when I launch account I get this error: Could not find the main class: accountserver.AccountServerMain. Program will exit. then it closes!! Fixed Move server Folder from desktop to C:

[update] 9/24/2019
New Info.
When running startaccountserver.bat last line is [09-24 14:48:28,857, 12917] main - INFO accountserver.context.e : Using NONE statistics exporter. But does not close IS this Right? Yes it working right
Also A shout out to Remy from answering me!!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anybody know how to launch AOgame.exe without Launcher ? I see it always start with command line:
AOgame.exe -launch 1EE61F34A670F9C10DCCFA99F3513EE6
But if I start it with cmd, it not work.
May be there is someway to create a launcher by our own ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[04-09 10:32:05,999, 22785] main - ERROR org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter : Connections could not be acquired from the underlying database!
[04-09 10:32:05,999, 22785] main - ERROR org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter : Connections could not be acquired from the underlying database!
[04-09 10:32:06,003, 22789] main - ERROR verify : java.sql.SQLException: Connections could not be acquired from the underlying database!

i need help

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello could you help me please with startAccountServer_local i attached mylog..

im not sure but i need full backup file of psql, could someone can export and share?(solved)

I need working client and patch link pls .......

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
updated links does not work anymore. anyone has a copy of these?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Update all links pls
You Welcome!​

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You Welcome!​
Thank you very much!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You Welcome!​
update url for www folder, please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all! :), please, add now additional links for download client, server, and etc, thank you!!!!

Back