Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GUIDE] Allods 4.0.02.42 server setup (start local game server)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
thanx you very much ; now on all file that make that :
witcherivan - [GUIDE] Allods 4.0.02.42 server setup (start local game server) - RaGEZONE Forums

witcherivan - [GUIDE] Allods 4.0.02.42 server setup (start local game server) - RaGEZONE Forums

i cant make a screeshot but on all serv that make server_bin/accountServer/cfg>pause

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Check the server log, I have an error I can not fix it.
I would be very grateful, i have teamviever have Skype
Help me pls.
View attachment server.log.rar

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I dont understand how this server emu requires 16 gb+ to run, while I downloaded the TERA emu from this site, and now i can run the client and the tera server at the same time on the same machine, both combined are using 1gb of ram, a bit less, TERA is on max settings, so server and game client same machine, less than 1 gb of ram ? server has almost all features as the online game,, ive only a problem with the crafting...but monsters, quests, all are there, all the zones are there, ive reached lvl 40, explored half the worldmap in offline mode...so how come Allods server needs hundreds of ram memory ?

java ?

also i tried running some wow emulators some time ago, none used more than 2 gb of ram,,, wow game and server all required around 1-2 gb

the only freakin software which was a memory hog like this in my experience was unity 5.0 free when i made 16 unity terrain objects, all 4000x4000 unity unity units (meters? ) each in the same scene, then the ram cunsumption went skyhigh....unity is java and c++ and c # based...when trying to build it, it eventually ran out of memory and the whole thing crashed,, weird,,but everybody knows that unity terrains are a bit intensive on the resources

Aion server emu, also from ragezone forums,,,uses no more than 2-2,5-3 gb of ram, 2 on my x86, 3 on my x64 windows

has Allods have all its assets server sided so server loads everything ??? thats stupid yes ?

how does the Allods server work ? somebody pls explain this mistery :)

-also is it possible for you guys to make an already preconfigured server,, like a 1-click server, like those for the games i mentioned above ? without the hassle to compile everything ourselves ? without adding databases and stuff,,just click and play ? or the Allods server structure doesnt allow it? just curios,,, i dont even think of trying this out in its current state,, no guarantee it will work, looks like a big pile of junk to a clueless simple basic windows user like myself as it is right now,,, sorry :(

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont understand how this server emu requires 16 gb+ to run, while I downloaded the TERA emu from this site, and now i can run the client and the tera server at the same time on the same machine, both combined are using 1gb of ram, a bit less, TERA is on max settings, so server and game client same machine, less than 1 gb of ram ? server has almost all features as the online game,, ive only a problem with the crafting...but monsters, quests, all are there, all the zones are there, ive reached lvl 40, explored half the worldmap in offline mode...so how come Allods server needs hundreds of ram memory ?

java ?

also i tried running some wow emulators some time ago, none used more than 2 gb of ram,,, wow game and server all required around 1-2 gb

the only freakin software which was a memory hog like this in my experience was unity 5.0 free when i made 16 unity terrain objects, all 4000x4000 unity unity units (meters? ) each in the same scene, then the ram cunsumption went skyhigh....unity is java and c++ and c # based...when trying to build it, it eventually ran out of memory and the whole thing crashed,, weird,,but everybody knows that unity terrains are a bit intensive on the resources

Aion server emu, also from ragezone forums,,,uses no more than 2-2,5-3 gb of ram, 2 on my x86, 3 on my x64 windows

has Allods have all its assets server sided so server loads everything ??? thats stupid yes ?

how does the Allods server work ? somebody pls explain this mistery :)

-also is it possible for you guys to make an already preconfigured server,, like a 1-click server, like those for the games i mentioned above ? without the hassle to compile everything ourselves ? without adding databases and stuff,,just click and play ? or the Allods server structure doesnt allow it? just curios,,, i dont even think of trying this out in its current state,, no guarantee it will work, looks like a big pile of junk to a clueless simple basic windows user like myself as it is right now,,, sorry :(

Because all of those games are emulators. Emulators are generally faster and easier to setup because they are designed with an entirely different purpose in mind: to recreate the game environment as easily as possible. While the 'real' server is designed to serve the game in a secure controlled environment. This fundamental difference means that no, no one can 'make allods easier'. Its really not that hard to setup if you use the preconfigured batch files, but it will always require a beefy machine since this was meant to be run across multiple machines.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.

Hmm, im not an expert with servers, I know those are emulators...but in my logic emulators should be slower than the actual thing ? Because they emulate something inside their own thinking logic. For example, you emulate a Linux based operating system inside Microsoft Windows, in a safe closed environment you emulate the linux file system inside windows...so the computer works double time, as it calculates its own logic processing and stuff and with that it translates the linux language...if it was to run Linux on its own without being installed in windows would run properly without the "translation of the linux logic"......or for instance,,, on mobile phones, Android, there are a ton of games for the native Android system, and there are even emulators for other games, like PS1 games on a mobile phone,,,,for instance GTA Liberty City Stories can run on android,,,with pretty low framerate compared to the native Google Play version of GTA San Andreas which has even better graphics and runs with high FPS, (30 or 60 dunno).......this was just an example of how i think this works, but again I have no clue about servers lol. I like the simple one click server emus like the AioN, TERA or WoW ones,,,Loong Online was also pretty easy to set up.....anyway I was afraid that things are more complicated with Allods then with a WoW emulator....I dont wanna run an online server, so an emulator would be better then, maybe in the future......maybe

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[06-21 17:52:45,417, 98652] main - ERROR verify : Datababase check fail: table hash_algorithms not equals in database and in config.
Reasons: Column id serıal doesn't exists
"Column constraınt `idx_hash_algorithms_name` doesn't exists

java.lang.Throwable" Help!!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[06-21 17:52:45,417, 98652] main - ERROR verify : Datababase check fail: table hash_algorithms not equals in database and in config.
Reasons: Column id serıal doesn't exists
"Column constraınt `idx_hash_algorithms_name` doesn't exists
java.lang.Throwable" Help!!!!!
С поста #42 читаем тему, пробуем, может поможет...
А вообще, хэш алгоритмы регистрируются на сервере после создания первого аккаунта.
====================================
From a post #42 we read a subject, we try, can will help...
And in general, a hash algorithms are registered on the server after creation of the first account.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, my server program is running in a virtual machine, how to run my PC client, and how to modify the client IP. Thank you.

Hello, can you tell me the client language pack's path or file names?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use skype ?

С поста #42 читаем тему, пробуем, может поможет...
А вообще, хэш алгоритмы регистрируются на сервере после создания первого аккаунта.
====================================
From a post #42 we read a subject, we try, can will help...
And in general, a hash algorithms are registered on the server after creation of the first account.

Use skype?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, my server program is running in a virtual machine, how to run my PC client, and how to modify the client IP. Thank you.

Hello, can you tell me the client language pack's path or file names?

AllodsME_LiveClient\data\Packs\Texts.pak

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use skype ?
Нет скайпа. Мне он не нужен.
Вы сервер как запускали? Сначала создаётся первый аккаунт, а уже потом запускается сервер. Теоретически, если сделать наоборот, сервер должен ругаться на отсутствие в базе записей хэш алгоритмов. Потому как эти хэш алгоритмы прописываются в базу именно в момент регистрации первого аккаунта. База построена таким образом, что там таблицы зависят друг от друга. И просто так, подменить таблицы не получится. Попробуйте переустановить сервер заново, на чистую базу. И посмотрите мануал установки сервера 1.1. Там некоторые нюансы описаны более подробно.
=====================================================
I have no Skype. It isn't necessary to me.
You as started the server? At first the first account is created, and the server is started already then. Theoretically, if to make on the contrary, the server has to swear on absence in base of records a hash of algorithms. Because these a hash algorithms register in base at the time of registration of the first account. The base is constructed in such a way that there tables depend from each other. And just like that, to change tables it won't turn out. Try to reinstall the server anew, on pure base. Also look at a manual of installation of the server 1.1. There some nuances are described in more detail.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's right. before you populate the database you want to run billingserver and itemmallserver. that would be formed in the database partition table, and only then begin to populate the database.
upd: amended guidance.

Hello, I want to change some text, you can give me a PAK file decompression software and the extracted files program?

Hello, I want to change some text, you can give me a PAK file decompression software and the extracted files program?

Because all of those games are emulators. Emulators are generally faster and easier to setup because they are designed with an entirely different purpose in mind: to recreate the game environment as easily as possible. While the 'real' server is designed to serve the game in a secure controlled environment. This fundamental difference means that no, no one can 'make allods easier'. Its really not that hard to setup if you use the preconfigured batch files, but it will always require a beefy machine since this was meant to be run across multiple machines.

Create role cannot use English character names?

Невозможно обработать. База данных в недопустимом состоянии!
прикрепите server.log файл:
(server/server_bin/accountServer/out/xx-xx.xx_xx_xx.rev_xxxxxx/logs/server.log)

===en=translate===

Can't process. Database in invalid state!
attach server.log file:
(server/server_bin/accountServer/out/xx-xx.xx_xx_xx.rev_xxxxxx/logs/server.log)

Create role cannot use English character names?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you so much for your help.
Why can't I use traditional Chinese characters?
How to get clients to support traditional Chinese character name, and chat?

maybe we should start search Chinese client -

Here are just a little younger version (4.0.00.85) of the client required.
but the language pack still be able to borrow. :wink:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe we should start search Chinese client -

Here are just a little younger version (4.0.00.85) of the client required.
but the language pack still be able to borrow. :wink:

Hello, I am attempting to use China's client, but prompted will not start, I tried to replace their language packs in advance 4.0.0.2.42 client, but can't seem to start.

Back