Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GUIDE] Allods file content - Full explanation of everything (WIP - work in progress)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP
(work in progress)

Hello everybody,

in this thread, I will explain a lot of different aspects of the Allods files, what their content does (what some code is used for etc.) and also what you have to change to edit something in the game.

This thread will take a few days or even weeks until it's fully completed. It is an immense amount of work, but I promised that I will share my knowledge so that's what I'll do.

Content:

1. Introduction and basic explanation of the files
- 1.1 Connection between normal files and localization files and how to find them
- 1.2 /

2. Items
- 2.1 Basic structure of item files
- 2.2 Equip files like Armor/Weapons etc. (Basic structure and explanation)
- 2.3 Costume files (Basic structure and explanation)
- 2.4 /
- 2.5 /

3. Spells
- 3.1 Basic structure of spell files
- 3.2 Spells that change attributes/stats
- 3.3 Damaging spells
- 3.4 Healing spells
- 3.5 /
- 3.6 /

4. LootTables/Strongboxes/Itemshopboxes
- 4.1 Basic structure of a loottable file
- 4.2 Connection from a normal files to a loottable file
- 4.3 Editing Loottable content and chances
- 4.4 /

5. Mobs/NPC's/Bosses
- 5.1 Basic structure of mob files
- 5.2 Changing the aspects of these files
- 5.3 /

6. Spawntables
- 6.1Basic structure of Spawntables
- 6.2 Editing the position of spawning mobs
- 6.3 Adding new monsters
- 6.4 /

7. Currencies
- 7.1 Basic structure of currency files
- 7.2 /

8. Mechanics/Unlocks/Extras
- 8.1 Explanation of what it's used for and what it does
- 8.2 Structure
- 8.3 Editing the file content

9. Maps/World
- 9.1 Structure of Map files
- 9.2 Editing map files
- 9.3 /
- 9.4 Structure of Quest files
- 9.5 Editing quest files
- 9.6 /

10. /

11. /

12. /

WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP
(work in progress)

//edit I would love to post placeholder comments so I can edit them later and the guide is all in one.
If someone comments, the guide will be in different segments.
If it would be somehow possible to place placeholder comments that would be great

first section(s) will be released today :)
//edit :
Because of an unfortunate event that happened today, I have to postpone the release of the first few sections to tomorrow. Most is done, but I want to release sections only if they are complete.
Thanks for understanding,
- Jaximus

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
//placeholder for segments

3. Spells

and
4. LootTables/Strongboxes/Itemshopboxes

Thanks Savage :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
^_^ as always so usefull

I'm sorry that my mother is incredibly ill at the moment and I think that I should spend my time with her instead of writing a guide.
The full guide will take around 120 hours work from my side. It's an incredibly indepth guide to everything you ever have to know about Allods. I do this because I want to help people. I spend my time for it. If I am not feeling that I am able to spend that time at the moment, so be it. Write your own guide if you want.
You should stop being so unthankful and ironic about people who do something for you.
Be grateful for what you are given instead of wanting even more and better things.

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sorry that my mother is incredibly ill at the moment and I think that I should spend my time with her instead of writing a guide.
The full guide will take around 120 hours work from my side. It's an incredibly indepth guide to everything you ever have to know about Allods. I do this because I want to help people. I spend my time for it. If I am not feeling that I am able to spend that time at the moment, so be it. Write your own guide if you want.
You should stop being so unthankful and ironic about people who do something for you.
Be grateful for what you are given instead of wanting even more and better things.

Thanks.

I wish you mother get better :) ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is This Guide Going To Be Written Or What, It Had Been Announced From 2 Month Ago, Goodluck Doing This Guild Jax, And Thx:thumbup1: (Sorry For My Way Of Talking BTW)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Introduction and basic explanation of the files

first of all dont remove\create new files only edit
coz almost all of them use dependences

all files (spells\effects\maps) have only xdb on server and unic id
xdb - text file (strongly recomended use notepad++ for editing)

i find only russian translate in
TextRus.Server

hierarchy coincide with pack structure

just unpack needed archive and compare

Back