Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[guide mini] How to add items to vendor

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
===ru==original===>

The question asked earlier, and his answer was in the branch
"ALLODS ONLINE HELP" of the forum.
Thanks
Jaximus! But, for the sake of management quick again.

Consider the example of a trader runes. We need to edit the file RuneVendor.xdb
Open the file with an editor and add items:
server/game/data/Packs/XDB_Mechanics.Server.pak/Mechanics/VendorsTables/Rune/RuneVendor.xdb
witcherivan - [guide mini] How to add items to vendor - RaGEZONE Forums

As an example, I add Level 13 Rune.

As a result, vendors will be product - Level 13 Runes.
Price is edited in the properties of an item to be added.

In a similar way you can add the required elements.
Let's say you want to add to the range of merchant Runes - Spinner's Access Code. :blink:
Copy a building block to an item, the rules by adding the desired item:
/Mechanics/Mounts/5thGrade/Items/ZemSpider.xdb

As a result of simple manipulations in merchant runes in the range should appear:...

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Сталкивался с этой проблемой еще на 1.1 версии :( Когда добавляю вендору предметы (к примеру астральный шмот) влезает ограниченное количество предметов (4 страницы). Можно ли это поменять и как?)
------google translate------
Faced with this problem an additional 1.1 version :( When adding items to the vendor (for example Astral armor) breaks a limited number of items (4 pages). Is it possible to change and how?)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ENG: Hey. Please tell me how can I find the vendor I need in the documents? I need to find 3 vendors that are in the Aidenus tower, on the ground floor near the teleport wizard

RUS: Привет. Подскажите пожалуйста, как я могу в документах найти нужного мне вендора? Мне нужно найти 3 вендоров, которые находятся в башне Айденуса, на первом этаже возле мастера телепорта

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ENG: Hey. Please tell me how can I find the vendor I need in the documents? I need to find 3 vendors that are in the Aidenus tower, on the ground floor near the teleport wizard

RUS: Привет. Подскажите пожалуйста, как я могу в документах найти нужного мне вендора? Мне нужно найти 3 вендоров, которые находятся в башне Айденуса, на первом этаже возле мастера телепорта
Hi. Search here eternal-call.info (no adverts).
=ru=
Привет. Глянь в гайдах старт игры в столице фракций. Там какраз эти нпц указаны. Так же посмотри обсуждение ресурса notepad++. Там описан способ поика желаемого в серв. файлах.
Всё это на портале eternal-call.info (не реклама).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. Search here eternal-call.info (no adverts).
=ru=
Привет. Глянь в гайдах старт игры в столице фракций. Там какраз эти нпц указаны. Так же посмотри обсуждение ресурса notepad++. Там описан способ поика желаемого в серв. файлах.
Всё это на портале eternal-call.info (не реклама).
thanks, I found it yesterday) now I try to add the necessary things

Rus: спасибо, вчера нашел) теперь пытаюсь добавлять нужные вещи

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
===ru==original===> The question asked earlier, and his answer was in the branch "ALLODS ONLINE HELP" of the forum. Thanks Jaximus! But, for the sake of management quick again.Consider the example of a trader runes. We need to edit the file RuneVendor.xdb Open the file with an editor and add items: server/game/data/Packs/XDB_Mechanics.Server.pak/Mechanics/VendorsTables/Rune/RuneVendor.xdb
As an example, I add Level 13 Rune.
As a result, vendors will be product - Level 13 Runes.
Price is edited in the properties of an item to be added.In a similar way you can add the required elements. Let's say you want to add to the range of merchant Runes - Spinner's Access Code. :blink:Copy a building block to an item, the rules by adding the desired item:/Mechanics/Mounts/5thGrade/Items/ZemSpider.xdb
As a result of simple manipulations in merchant runes in the range should appear:...
How I can put astral itens on vendor table, with quality Fable...

Back