Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Adding new content

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just started playing with the Allods 4.0 files, and I did manage to start the server (locally) and play, including the billing and item shop servers.

For the past two days I've been trying to create a new spell, more specifically a mount spell for the JetPack mount. But I couldn't do it. I managed to add one of the spells from a different mount, but I couldn't create a new spell.

Does anyone know if it's even possible to add new content to the game, like spells/items? Or it involves changing the client somehow?

I've also been able to modify the speed of a mount, but in-game it still shows the old speed (even if it moves at the new speed). Is it possible to also change the values displayed in-game?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For creating a new spell u have to edit the client (not only the server), something that I did not see anyone doing it, because for that, u need to:
1-undestand the fileformat on the client, a lot of reverse engineering. (hard)
2-Try to recompile the client or remove the launcher protection, (some servers did that)
--
My suggestion is, try to edit a spell that u almost never use, remove from the original location and add to your new mount. Usually works. I do a lot of this with items, found some old never used item and edit it to do something cool.

Anyway good luck.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I thought so. I did that, edited some other spell and it worked. But in-game, even if the spell did what I wanted it to do, it still showed info from the old spell, like the caster conditions. I guess in order to change those, it also needs editing the client files.

Back