Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Allods Server Files 5.0.1

Reaction score
Hi everyone me and my Team are searching Allods Server Files 5.0.1

4.0.2 is out of date :D and on the Official Servers runs next version 8.0

i think is time for next File launch 5.0.1 :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Won't happen. Pablo has a semi-official contract with my.com and is the only one that received files 5.0, 6.0 and will also receive 7.0 during the next months. They are not allowed and will not release the files. Pablo is a witch.
And yes allodswar/bladeallods and another server with 7.0 soon are all from pablo. Same team everywhere. Mask = Tep and the rest is same too. Making 400k$, then closing the server and opening a new one. Same strategy all the time. I can't release my reworked files since I signed a NDA. I do not have full official files though.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I just joined Ragezone after using it for several months without registering. I was wondering how a person can sign a contract like this? I mean Allods Online 4.0 server files were obtained, but how could someone make a contract with my.com? How did you find about this information? So many questions.... If you could please help me with my curiosity I would greatly appreciate it.

(Off-Topic: How much do you think "Pablo" sells the server files for?)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Pablo won't sell the server files. Otherwise he will be sued. He gets around 300k$ for himself for each server so why would he sell anyways.

I have a lot of inside contacts that provide me with information. 8.0 files are offered for 1.2 million dollars. But it would be stupid to buy the latest files since a private server never makes more than ~400-600k

About the 4.0 files .... My colleague and I were probably the first ones to have them since my colleague "hacked" the person who hacked gpotato.eu (teamviewer, uploaded files). And then the person sold the files to 2 more people, then we had a contract with AllodsBR and then finally AllodsBR or somebody from there released 4.0 after all the 4.0 servers died.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well that's a great situation for him to be in. Pablo gets most of the money, and the team gets it split probably. I used to play on Private Servers with donations, but now I realize it's a nice strategy to get food on the table. Mail.ru --> My.com --> Pablo , 4.0 was a lucky catch I guess. Do you think there will be some kind of way to get the server files a different way?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well I had a lot of 6.0/7.0 files but they are very very incomplete and it is nowhere near worth the time to fix them.
There is currently no other way to get the files since mail.ru and my.com updated their security over the last years. Nobody wants to risk selling the files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Donating is a pretty touchy subject at least for me, I've donated a lot in the past when Allodspvp, and other servers were around and then the trend of resetting servers came in where a server would last 3 months then shut down and reopen under a different name to make more money.... Guess it's an investment after all.
4.02 files are still pretty decent and nice to have but they are outdated, wish there was a way for Jax to share the files I'm sure somehow we'll find a fix even 5.0 would be a refresher.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
damn now i found 7.0 privat server and we stuck on 4.0.2 :/

They most likely have a deal with official people at my.com or mail.ru.

Otherwise it is impossible to get newer files than 5.0 currently.

New Versions will 99,9999% not be released ever again (except maybe 6.0 in like 5 years or so, or some other version after Allods is dead).
So if you don't have contacts of high-rep people at the developer/publisher companies, you have little to no chance to get your hands on the files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
They most likely have a deal with official people at my.com or mail.ru.

Otherwise it is impossible to get newer files than 5.0 currently.

New Versions will 99,9999% not be released ever again (except maybe 6.0 in like 5 years or so, or some other version after Allods is dead).
So if you don't have contacts of high-rep people at the developer/publisher companies, you have little to no chance to get your hands on the files.

simply steal it from the 7.0 team now xd they are worst than poop .seriously they can't deal with simple ddos :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
simply steal it from the 7.0 team now xd they are worst than poop .seriously they can't deal with simple ddos :)
honestly at this point i wish someone did steal any version since they are so unobtainable, at least we will see some diversity in servers....
My biggest fear is that after the game is dead the files will vanish with it.... hope that will never happens.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
honestly at this point i wish someone did steal any version since they are so unobtainable, at least we will see some diversity in servers....
My biggest fear is that after the game is dead the files will vanish with it.... hope that will never happens.

Hm I think when the game dies there are more than enough people who would sell them.
But right now I think it's fairly impossible. Even my contacts are not risking their job to sell them, so that is why I believe that it is like a contract with high-rep people at my.com or mail.ru and they get a cut of profits or something.
But can't know for sure ofc

Reaction score
I would be happy about version 5.0, because there was the Wellelevelreservat, which I liked

I would wish that they make it like WoW old server versions release but have nothing more of it anyway: D

Back