Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

French translation for 4.0.02.42 Client

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi all, i'm looking for French translation patch for 4.0.02.42 Client or a valid link to download French Client version 4.0.02.42. Thanks in advance for your help :):

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks anyway but i made a translation patch with last version (9.0).
I share my patch for my francophone friends :)::8:
I left the file in the Format .loc to be able to edit it more easily before putting it into Texts.pak.
You have to extract the file in: AllodsClient/data/
The correct path is : Client\data\Bin\pack.loc

Download Link :

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Salut orion13! I am also looking for a French patch. Would you by chance still have it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
French translation for 4 0 02 42 Client

The french translation is in progress - slowly, but steadily.Hope to get it finished by the end of the month - depends on how many rainy or sunny days we going to have ... Jean-Paul

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: French translation for 4 0 02 42 Client

The french translation is in progress - slowly, but steadily.Hope to get it finished by the end of the month - depends on how many rainy or sunny days we going to have ... Jean-Paul

j'abrège tes souffrances xd tu me dira si j'ai bel et bien envoyé le bon , je n'ai pas le bon PC pour l'instant

translation :
here the french patch allods 4.0

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
any English to Chinese translation addons? or Russian to Chinese translation is also ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back