Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need help by v1.0!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Здравствуйте, проблема с запуском сервера 1.0, а точнее StartServerDefault, лог прилагается. И знает ли кто, как подключить лавку? Есть планы запустить 1.0 как общий, есть наработки даже одного из бывших пиратских серверов 1.0 с правкой багов и клиентом, лаунчером и тд. Если кто-то может помочь с запуском, был бы благодарен, возможно кому то и интересен выпуск 1.0 в массы, так как действующих серверов нет и было всего несколько.

Hello, i have problem with the server running 1.0 by StartServerDefault, log attached. And if anyone knows how to connect the itemmall on 1.0? I have plans to launch a 1.0 server, there is even one of the achievements of the former pirate Server 1.0 with corrections of bugs and the client, launcher and so on. If anyone can help with the launch, I would be grateful, perhaps someone are interested in Release 1.0 to the masses, because at the moment arent active servers on 1.0 and there were only a few.

Sorry for my english:blushing:

Someone here who can help me???:?::bawling:
Problem Solved.
Log is update, now i have new Problem.

Есть здесь кто то, кто может мне помочь???:?::bawling:
Проблема решена.
Лог обновлен, теперь другая проблема.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back