Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Somebody know how to modify the skin ?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hello , I modify the novograd guard , i change the visual script now he looks like that :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<VisualMob>
<variation>
<skin href="/Characters/Kania_male/KaniaMaleSkin01.(Texture).xdb#xpointer(/Texture)" />
<skinColor>-4079975</skinColor>
<face href="/Characters/Kania_male/Variations/KaniaMaleFace08.(VisualItem).xdb#xpointer(/gameMechanics.constructor.schemes.item.VisualItem)" />
<hairColor>-12501708</hairColor>
<hairGeoset href="/Characters/Kania_male/Variations/KaniaMaleHair04.(VisualItem).xdb#xpointer(/gameMechanics.constructor.schemes.item.VisualItem)" />
<facial href="/Characters/Kania_male/Variations/KaniaMaleFacial01.(VisualItem).xdb#xpointer(/gameMechanics.constructor.schemes.item.VisualItem)" />
<facialColor>-12501708</facialColor>
<additionalVariation href="" />
</variation>
<character href="/Characters/Kania_male/KaniaMale.(VisCharacterTemplate).xdb#xpointer(/VisCharacterTemplate)" />
<items>
<Item>
<item href="/Items/VisualItems/Helm/Plate_E_01SpartanBronze.(VisualItem).xdb#xpointer(/gameMechanics.constructor.schemes.item.VisualItem)" />
<slot>HELM</slot>
</Item>
<Item>
<item href="/Items/VisualItems/Bracers/Plate_C_01KaniaPaladinBracers.(VisualItem).xdb#xpointer(/gameMechanics.constructor.schemes.item.VisualItem)" />
<slot>BRACERS</slot>
</Item>
<Item>
<item href="/Items/VisualItems/Gloves/Plate_E_03KaniaPaladinGloves.(VisualItem).xdb#xpointer(/gameMechanics.constructor.schemes.item.VisualItem)" />
<slot>GLOVES</slot>
</Item>
<Item>
<item href="/Items/VisualItems/Mantle/Shoulder_Plate_E_13GibberlingWarrior.(VisualItem).xdb#xpointer(/gameMechanics.constructor.schemes.item.VisualItem)" />
<slot>MANTLE</slot>
</Item>
<Item>
<item href="/Items/VisualItems/Weapon/Shield/Shield_1H_E_05KaniaGold.(VisualItem).xdb#xpointer(/gameMechanics.constructor.schemes.item.VisualItem)" />
<slot>OFFHAND</slot>
</Item>
<Item>
<item href="/Items/VisualItems/Weapon/2HAxe/Axe_2H_Simple_A_01IronWood.(VisualItem).xdb#xpointer(/gameMechanics.constructor.schemes.item.VisualItem)" />
<slot>MAINHAND</slot>
</Item>
<Item>
<item href="/Items/VisualItems/Pants/Plate_E_02OrcEvilPlateLegs.(VisualItem).xdb#xpointer(/gameMechanics.constructor.schemes.item.VisualItem)" />
<slot>PANTS</slot>
</Item>
<Item>
<item href="/Items/VisualItems/Boots/Plate_E_03KaniaPaladinBoots.(VisualItem).xdb#xpointer(/gameMechanics.constructor.schemes.item.VisualItem)" />
<slot>BOOTS</slot>
</Item>
<Item>
<item href="/Items/VisualItems/Armor/Plate_E_03KaniaPaladinArmor.(VisualItem).xdb#xpointer(/gameMechanics.constructor.schemes.item.VisualItem)" />
<slot>ARMOR</slot>
</Item>
<Item>
<item href="/Items/VisualItems/Cloak/Cape_Cloth_D_07KaniaWarrior.(VisualItem).xdb#xpointer(/gameMechanics.constructor.schemes.item.VisualItem)" />
<slot>CLOAK</slot>
</Item>
<Item>
<item href="/Items/VisualItems/Belt/Plate_D_07KaniaWarriorBelt.(VisualItem).xdb#xpointer(/gameMechanics.constructor.schemes.item.VisualItem)" />
<slot>BELT</slot>
</Item>
</items>
<scale>1</scale>
</VisualMob>

but when i launch my game , i didnt see any change of skin why ? somone know how to fix that ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The visual changes are all saved inside pack.bin.
These files are client encrypted and only a few people have the ability to unpack pack.bin and edit/repack it
So as long as you do not have this ability, you can not change any visuals in game.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok thanks , i will tryhard it , but do you think it's possible to have the same systeme of db and pack.bin of 1.0 to 4.0? Because in 1.0 we can make all we want

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok thanks , i will tryhard it , but do you think it's possible to have the same systeme of db and pack.bin of 1.0 to 4.0? Because in 1.0 we can make all we want

All of this haves, but in deep private.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well I have the tools for it so it's relatively easy to do. Contact me on skype: jaxallods and I'll see what I can do.

Back