Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Questions about GM Commands

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys. "Tuscany" here.

I have some questions about GM Commands. I'm not at home right now, don't know when I will be able to test.

Me and my friends are testing an allods 4.0 private server and yesterday I was testing some GM commands then I saw this one here:

learn_spell /Mechanics/Spells/Cheats/CompleteQuests/spell.xdb
Does it complete ALL quests of the game (including world mysteries, dual-build quest, etc) or only the quests that are available to you at the moment? Do I get the reward for each quest completed?

Do "Learn_spell" commands work to another player if I target him (like "attach_buff") or Do I need to use the "sudo" command?

Is it possible to make a spell from a buff, like Haste?
attach_buff "/Mechanics/Spells/Cheats/Haste/Buff.xdb"
and
attach_buff "/Mechanics/Spells/Cheats/UberHaste/Buff.xdb"
I've tried something like: learn_spell "/Mechanics/Spells/Cheats/UberHaste/Buff.xdb"
but it didn't work. It throws an error.

Thank u all!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello guys. "Tuscany" here...
Does it complete ALL quests of the game (including world mysteries, dual-build quest, etc) or only the quests that are available to you at the moment? Do I get the reward for each quest completed?...

This team transfers all quests (from the book of quests) to a state - is executed. But, muddle less to you will have to reach NPC-s (or to call the demanded NPC) what to hand over these quests.

Hello guys. "Tuscany" here...
Do "Learn_spell" commands work to another player if I target him (like "attach_buff") or Do I need to use the "sudo" command?

and
I've tried something like: learn_spell "/Mechanics/Spells/Cheats/UberHaste/Buff.xdb"

Thank u all!

learn_all_talents - good cheat ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This team transfers all quests (from the book of quests) to a state - is executed. But, muddle less to you will have to reach NPC-s (or to call the demanded NPC) what to hand over these quests.

learn_all_talents - good cheat ;)

Wowww, thanks a lot, man!
You're always helping!

I'm gonna try.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does it complete ALL quests of the game (including world mysteries, dual-build quest, etc) or only the quests that are available to you at the moment? Do I get the reward for each quest completed?

That spell only finishes the quests that you have in your quest log, so you still have to return them to the required NPC.
To help that you can use the command quests_finishers which spawns in the NPC's of finished quests so you don't have to go to the actual location.

For the world mysteries it's a bit tricky if you don't want to use learn_all_talents you can find all the unlockable rubies here:
XDB_Mechanics.Server.pak\Mechanics\Unlocks\AltCurrencies\
get the directory and use the command unlock

example: unlock Mechanics\Unlocks\AltCurrencies\History_Secret_08_Unlock.xdb

To attach a buff directly to another player you use the sudo command as far as i know.

i'm going to try somethings i'll keep you updated.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello guys. "Tuscany" here.

and
Thank u all!
- its worked comand:
Code:
attach_buff_self "\Mechanics\Spells\Cheats\Haste\Buff.xdb"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That spell only finishes the quests that you have in your quest log, so you still have to return them to the required NPC.
To help that you can use the command quests_finishers which spawns in the NPC's of finished quests so you don't have to go to the actual location.

For the world mysteries it's a bit tricky if you don't want to use learn_all_talents you can find all the unlockable rubies here:
XDB_Mechanics.Server.pak\Mechanics\Unlocks\AltCurrencies\
get the directory and use the command unlock

example: unlock Mechanics\Unlocks\AltCurrencies\History_Secret_08_Unlock.xdb

To attach a buff directly to another player you use the sudo command as far as i know.

i'm going to try somethings i'll keep you updated.

Thanks Jinjer, mainly about world mysteries' tips!
About attach_buff, I've misused it targeting an NPC, then this NPC got the buff.
To avoid commiting the same mistake, now I use "attach_buff_self".

I know "attach_buff" works for targeted npcs and players. I've tested it with a player right now and it worked well.

Now I'm trying to make the "tp2loc" command work. I don't get this "map-locator-name parameter" that I have to use.
Where am I supposed to find the name I should use as a parameter?

Thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Нужны GM команды для версии 1.0-2.0 помогите пожалуйста!

Need GM commands for version 1.0-2.0 please help!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Нужны GM команды для версии 1.0-2.0 помогите пожалуйста!

Need GM commands for version 1.0-2.0 please help!

Just use shelpf in game and then check the XDB files from data -> packs.
Then just use a command with a path inside XDB file

Example : create_item "\Items\XYZ\XYZ\Item1.xdb"

Back