Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Adding new customized map!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello can i know if you can make your own customized map and launch it or do we have to configure something somewhere in the source?? i dont have clientserver to try it, im only using emulator thats why i dont know if its possible, will i get error in field server if i put it on game or will it be playable?
just like the seaofdeath map shared here in rz, can i put it on a working server will it be playable ingame?.

Or rather can you please just try this?
its a simple map i created .
i would like to know if this kind of map is usable to the game not just in emulator.
i hope you could provide me a screenshot if its successful in fieldserver and in-game.

Ewad05 - Adding new customized map! - RaGEZONE Forums

PS to CNDev, thank you :D

Master Summoner
Reaction score
if it is working on emulator more or less it will be usable on a live server just make sure that all files are included on both server and client side .
hello can i know if you can make your own customized map and launch it or do we have to configure something somewhere in the source?? i dont have clientserver to try it, im only using emulator thats why i dont know if its possible, will i get error in field server if i put it on game or will it be playable?
just like the seaofdeath map shared here in rz, can i put it on a working server will it be playable ingame?.

Or rather can you please just try this?
its a simple map i created .
i would like to know if this kind of map is usable to the game not just in emulator.
i hope you could provide me a screenshot if its successful in fieldserver and in-game.

Ewad05 - Adding new customized map! - RaGEZONE Forums

PS to CNDev, thank you :D

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it just happen that i encounter a problem like a map not being read/getting error on fieldserver during execution . and ive never seen customized map on other ran server i played before...

i would really love to try it personally, but my loptop wont be able to handle more stress, i get fatal error and i cant risk my personal files.

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
as long it works in emulator it will work on live server you just need to make sure the files from both client and server side are the same .

Upvote 0
Back