Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need Assistance (DeathJail Map)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day, im wondering how can i add this Death Jail Map. I already updated the Maplist.ini and already have the files added on the respective folders. I was able to open the .Lev files using LvlEditor but if i will add a trigger or gate in Market for players to go to DeathJail its not showing the Map as listed on the LvlEditor. :?::questionmark:

Can someone enlighten me?

Reaction score
You have to create deathjail.lev first, then add it to mapslist.ini
Save mapslist.ini and close Level Editor, then reopen it.
You don't need to choose map from the list, you can put the map id and save. Then reopen the gate and it will show map name.
Follow these steps:
1. Creat your deathjal.lev and gate, then close Level Editor.
2. Open mapslist.ini and create a map ID for deathjail.
3. Open Level Editor, open market.lev, create a gate and fill correctly map ID into the gate, no need to choose from the list, it can waste your time.
4. Save the gate and reopen it, done!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't need to choose map from the list, you can put the map id and save. Then reopen the gate and it will show map name.
Follow these steps:
3. Open Level Editor, open market.lev, create a gate and fill correctly map ID into the gate, no need to choose from the list, it can waste your time.

I will try this method. Will respond for updates when im done working in the office. Thank you for the response.:thumbup1:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Follow these steps:

This is an update regarding this. Followed all the steps and was able to create gates/triggers for other maps but for DeathJail im having a hard time. I already have inserted all the LEV files & WLD's & defined on Maplist.ini but i its not allowing me to teleport for some reason. :huh:

Upvote 0
Back