Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Auto Pots Detection

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Good day!

I have a problem with my basec, session, field, agent and login after i add the separated source code for Auto pots detection and suddenly after compilation this errors pops up.

Basic error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: long __thiscall GLCharacter::ReqDetectAP(int,unsigned long)" (?ReqDetectAP@GLCharacter@@QAEJHK@Z) referenced in function "public: long __thiscall GLCharacter::FrameMove(float,float)" (?FrameMove@GLCharacter@@QAEJMM@Z)

Thank you in advanced for those people who will give some tips or ideas on how to solved this problem.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
An unresolved symbol is one that you've declared somewhere but never defined. Usually, it means you've #included some third party library's header file but not told the linker where to find the corresponding .obj files for the library.

Pretty common mistake is that you define a function as a standalone and forget the class selector in your .cpp file:
You do this (wrong):
void myFunc() { /* do stuff */ }
Instead of
this (right):
void A::myFunc() { /* do stuff */ } –

Sent from iPhone via Tapatalk send

Upvote 0
Back