Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Change Background Image in Character Selection

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Untitled - Change Background Image in Character Selection - RaGEZONE Forums
how to change background in character selection change to dds.files

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
the image that you upload is yours right?so use the photoshop to edit on the same size and you need to know what is the bit compatible when you save it you also need make your own design if you wan't too if you have dds file format you need to put it PLUGINS/FILE FORMATS

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
the image that you upload is yours right?so use the photoshop to edit on the same size and you need to know what is the bit compatible when you save it you also need make your own design if you wan't too if you have dds file format you need to put it PLUGINS/FILE FORMATS

hahahaha sad story

so this is may problem.
the file what i want to change is character_slt.wld so how can i change it to .dds in the source code do you understand?

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i never do this before and i thought you already convert it to dds but wld file format was animation file or wolrd file when you edit to dds animation will not work after you save it

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i never do this before and i thought you already convert it to dds but wld file format was animation file or wolrd file when you edit to dds animation will not work after you save it
that's why i want to know. because login.wld can be lobby.dds so i want to know if i can do that in character selection

Upvote 0
Back