Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Create Premium/Contribution Points NPC Shop

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As the title says, how do I do it?
I wanna make an NPC with a crowsale that uses Contribution or Premium Points as currency instead of gold.

Thanks in advance.

Computers are fast; programmers keep it slow.
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Make sure you have the function to buy/sell contribution.

Afterwards, you can then create a NPC that has a Crowsale owith items setup base on your needs. And don't forget to setup the NPC Action (.ntk) to use function as Shop.

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
explore and you can see just focus on itemedit

Ok so I found it but I have a problem regarding Contribution Item

Premium Item works just fine but Contribution Item doesn't

I changed it to Contribution Item and ticked "Point Sale" and changed the price to 100

Tested it on some random NPC but it costs gold.

I reloaded my [Edit]Item.exe and opened my saved item.isf, the "Point Sale" was unchecked, although the price and Contribution Item setting was saved.

I tested the same procedure on Premium Item setting and everything worked perfectly, I am about to try on Vote Item and others.

Any solutions for this? I am out of ideas.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok so I found it but I have a problem regarding Contribution Item

Premium Item works just fine but Contribution Item doesn't

I changed it to Contribution Item and ticked "Point Sale" and changed the price to 100

Tested it on some random NPC but it costs gold.

I reloaded my [Edit]Item.exe and opened my saved item.isf, the "Point Sale" was unchecked, although the price and Contribution Item setting was saved.

I tested the same procedure on Premium Item setting and everything worked perfectly, I am about to try on Vote Item and others.

Any solutions for this? I am out of ideas.

edit source lol

Upvote 0
Back