Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CW Always lag

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi,

My server is always delay, when the CW start, is this a config problem?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i think the possible cause of delay or lag on your game that is 2 common kinds of problem

1. your Internet Connection ( make it sure no download or youtube while you playing )
2. your server computer specs not fit to handle a running server files

or your computer for the clients same issue on #2 :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi LUPIN III, my server is dedicated octa core and has a 100 mbps connected, and also protected with DDOS protection, and the lag only happens in CW, do you think there is a hack method that cause this Lag? it only happens on ClubWar, please help me.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi @LUPIN III, my server is dedicated octa core and has a 100 mbps connected, and also protected with DDOS protection, and the lag only happens in CW, do you think there is a hack method that cause this Lag? it only happens on ClubWar, please help me.

cw lag only? maybe the items wear of all your players specially the items had high version of animation , if all players inside in main front of club hall its getting lag because the size of main front is small.. if you have a source of your files you may add and code the hideset to make less lag ... this is normal to all players computer does low specs of units.. ... and hope its helps for you

sorry for my english

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
LUPIN III my client is also a hackshield protected . and also my server files has a bad packet detector on it. yesterday my field server is automatically closes without an error report. and i didnt see any flood. before it closes.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
disable server heart beat also increase server threads depend on how many CPU your VPS also set max client and channel client to at least 500

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
disable server heart beat also increase server threads depend on how many CPU your VPS also set max client and channel client to at least 500
in addition to that you can also disable Intel TBB on field server add this on field.ini
Code:
use_intel_tbb  0

Upvote 0
Back