Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DB:SELECT UserNum,SGNum,ChaName,ChaTribe,ChaClass,ChaBright,ChaLevel,ChaDex,ChaIntel,

Reaction score
DB:SELECT UserNum,SGNum,ChaName,ChaTribe,ChaClass,ChaBright,ChaLevel,ChaDex,ChaIntel,ChaPower,ChaStrong,ChaSpirit,ChaStrength,ChaStRemain,ChaAttackP,ChaDefenseP,ChaFightA,ChaShootA,ChaSkillPoint,ChaHP,ChaMP,ChaSP,ChaPK,ChaStartMap,ChaStartGate,ChaPosX,ChaPosY,ChaPosZ,ChaMoney,ChaExp,ChaSaveMap,ChaSavePosX,ChaSavePosY,ChaSavePosZ,ChaSchool,ChaHair,ChaFace,ChaLiving,ChaInvenLine,ChaReturnMap,ChaReturnPosX,ChaReturnPosY,ChaReturnPosZ,GuNum,ChaGuName,ChaSex,ChaHairColor, ChaReExp, ChaSpMID, ChaSpSID, ChaPkWin, ChaPkLoss, ChaVotePoint, ChaPremiumPoint,ChaContributionPoint FROM ChaInfo WHERE ChaNum=1 AND UserNum=1DB:42S22, NativeError:207, [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ChaContributionPoint'.ERROR:Character DB read failed "AgentServer Error" im using Doom ran source & client but the source is new interface by RIDev.but this is an error cannot processd in ingame can you share compatible database?tnx and advance i hope u help me

Reaction score
DB:SELECT UserNum,SGNum,ChaName,ChaTribe,ChaClass,ChaBright,ChaLevel,ChaDex,ChaIntel,ChaPower,ChaStrong,ChaSpirit,ChaStrength,ChaStRemain,ChaAttackP,ChaDefenseP,ChaFightA,ChaShootA,ChaSkillPoint,ChaHP,ChaMP,ChaSP,ChaPK,ChaStartMap,ChaStartGate,ChaPosX,ChaPosY,ChaPosZ,ChaMoney,ChaExp,ChaSaveMap,ChaSavePosX,ChaSavePosY,ChaSavePosZ,ChaSchool,ChaHair,ChaFace,ChaLiving,ChaInvenLine,ChaReturnMap,ChaReturnPosX,ChaReturnPosY,ChaReturnPosZ,GuNum,ChaGuName,ChaSex,ChaHairColor, ChaReExp, ChaSpMID, ChaSpSID, ChaPkWin, ChaPkLoss, ChaVotePoint, ChaPremiumPoint,ChaContributionPoint FROM ChaInfo WHERE ChaNum=1 AND UserNum=1DB:42S22, NativeError:207, [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ChaContributionPoint'.ERROR:Character DB read failed "AgentServer Error" im using Doom ran source & client but the source is new interface by RIDev.but this is an error cannot processd in ingame can you share compatible database?tnx and advance i hope u help me
Open rangame1 - charinfo - rightclick ->newcolum ->ChaContributionPoint - money- null or int null depend on you
Try to read all comment in that thread first please !

Upvote 0
Reaction score
okay i try but thnx

im using doom ran database

sir if i choice null?its okay or not?what is much better to choiose?

problem solved !thnx

Upvote 0
Back