Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Enable drop Destiny Box & Potion inside tyranny map

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
good evening ragezone.. i want help again ..how to enable and drop Destiny box / potion inside tyranny war map.. please can you help me .. thanks advance

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: How to Enable drop Destiny Box & Potion inside tyranny map

Hi,

I guess its on the maplist.ini flags

Regards,
Deah Gun

Back on being dev eh mr jhopz? :)

i checked and config already in maplist.ini flag but still cant drop and use potions in tyranny war map

by the way how do you know me xD

still nothing happen i configure in maplist.ini cannot drop items inside tyranny map and also a potions cant use

http://ibb.co/m4B1JG

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

i checked and config already in maplist.ini flag but still cant drop and use potions in tyranny war map

by the way how do you know me xD

still nothing happen i configure in maplist.ini cannot drop items inside tyranny map and also a potions cant use

It doesn't matter how do I know you haha I'm just an old dev friend here.
Anyway.. Have you tried using a Level Editor for that? It might seem that there's an option inside the Level Editor as I remember.. That you can restrict some functions directly inside like "Using of Potions", etc...

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

i see... I can not really imagine who you are ^_^ ... but if on source code is it possible to re-code it? if yes which part?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hahaha just forget my identity before.. I'm not developing now anymore because its too busy in my work.
I'm just visiting RageZone for updates & helping other developers like you. I also noticed that there's a lot of new developers here.
It's nice to see that the community is still here.
Back to the topic...
Well, its possible that it is inside the source code but the problem is I haven't explored the SW code a lot yet. So I can't help you with that part.
I have a suggestion.. Try WinMerging a Source Code w/ SW & a Source Code w/o SW then compare them to find the restriction of the map.
That's the easiest way I can think for now. Hope it helps

Regards,
Death Gun

Upvote 0
Back