Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EP10 files PROBLEM any idea how to fix in source

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hello guys im here again , i have a problem again from this thread
http://forum.ragezone.com/f528/episode-10-complete-files-1132463/

the problem here is after compiling and successfully i compiled shared source but after i try the compiled game.exe using non auto patch\auto patch launcher its say "Use Launcher To Play RanOnline" i have try to change from game.exe to ranonlin.exe and MiniA.exe same problem , everytime i clicked a launcher to launch client always pop up those error or problem.. please give me an idea in which part of source need to fix those pop up problem.. thanks advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try this create shortcut minia.exe
then right click minia.exe -shortcut
then click properties
then type app_run in the target box

example:
"blah blah\minia.exe" app_run

then run the minia.exe -shortcut

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

create this file using notepad and save with extension .bat

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

create this file using notepad and save with extension .bat

i try but did not work no MiniA.exe client show up

give me ur minia.exe i will try to bypass "Use Launcher To Play RanOnline"

here sir my MiniA i hope you will help me

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
change /app_run to /ug_run

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
LUPIN III Here u go dude u can open the client either directly click to minia.exe or ur launcher just remove /app_run like this
Code:
@echoo off
MiniA.exe
Exit

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@LUPIN III Here u go dude u can open the client either directly click to minia.exe or ur launcher just remove /app_run like this
Code:
@echoo off
MiniA.exe
Exit

thanks for the effort and time to help me sir.. now its works i change the code from basic.cpp to "app" , now my problem again the compiled emulator cannot shout a GM shout same on speaker shout not work.. where to edit that or is it on my compiling a problem? same on ep7v1 source compiled when i used emulator and shout for gm not work .. please kindly help me

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone knows how to solve fatal error c1083: cannot open include file afxwin.h no such file directory when compiling

anyone knows how to solve fatal error c1083: cannot open include file afxwin.h no such file directory when compiling...thank you in advance..i used vs 2003

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back