Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[FIXED] Help! Reading Accounts Info problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cant enter the game outside the network using wan ip, Im using Ran IP interceptor.

Only Reading Account Info.

kimsohyun - [FIXED] Help! Reading Accounts Info problem - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Help! Reading Accounts Info problem

turn off windows firewall / set param ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

port forwading

I alreay did port forwading method, I forward all port in my cfg and I enable too my DMZ host and I turned off my server firewall, but still i cant connect outside the network using my wan ip.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

use the root of adminpanel of your modem. where you came from?
adminpanel in Modem? Now I know the problem, My internet connection is not compatible to host Ran Online Server :(:( Is there any way to host online of my server?? Im from Philippines.

Upvote 0
Reaction score

adminpanel in Modem? Now I know the problem, My internet connection is not compatible to host Ran Online Server :(:( Is there any way to host online of my server?? Im from Philippines.
because you need to get the adminpanel of your moden port forwarding settings 192.168.1.1 if you are PLDT

because you need to get the adminpanel of your moden port forwarding settings 192.168.1.1 if you are PLDT

Upvote 0
Back